Gibson Brands Forums

Rare Painted "Angel"Les Paul from custom shop

shamus10

Hi I guess as I'm new to this I may have posted this in the wrong part of the forum.

I am helping Robert Hart find a good home for this instrument. He's not very good with computers...

So this may be of interest to Military Veteran guitar collectors. I hope I am within the rules of the forum to make this request.

Here are the details:

Custom Made USA Les Paul Classic 1960 re-issue. Believed to be 1 of 3 made. Two pick-ups finished in black with hand painted

Illustration Inspired by Angelos Agiostratitis the aritist's actual name is hard to decipher from signature.

serial number 052532 Model Number LPCSEBNH1

Painting is of an angel holding a star with the American Military Emblem bearing the words "American Veteran Awards"

This guitar was presented to Robert Hart, Co-writer and singer in "The Jones Gang"

whose single "Angel" topped the Billboard charts in 2005 for 12 weeks. The song was adopted by the American's Veteran Society as their song of the year as a tribute the the wives of servicemen. Excellent condition.

Robert is selling this guitar and wanted to know if anyone is interested in it and what it maybe worth.

Thanks shamus10

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=127669743&albumID=2667299&imageID=45694480

Archived