Gibson Brands Forums

Dem00n

Californiaman

what model are you getting? Please say it's on of the US made ones' date=' those things kick *** [/quote']

The one im getting isnt made in US...i did play the custom shop model which is over 3 grand and it sounds better but its not worth around 2 grand more. [cool]

Trust me if i had the cash i would get the custom shop model but i make my money out of dealing HW's and allowence.

The one im getting isnt made in US...i did play the custom shop model which is over 3 grand and it sounds better but its not worth around 2 grand more. :-k

Trust me if i had the cash i would get the custom shop model but i make my money out of dealing HW's and allowence.

The question remains unanswered: what model? [thumbup]

I know how you feel.

Im really an all amp gain guy but this pedal is something diffrent then what ive seen.

I'd have to try it out w/ my rig buuuuuut I don't think my local GC or Sam Ash would let me take it home. I'd have to buy and then return it. I would like something to add just a little more sustain while I do leads. I like the reverb on my head but I don't want to use it on EVERY song. Maybe this thing is the answer.

Archived