Gibson Brands Forums

Jimmy Page#2 VOS piccies and defensive comment

Ren

I heard the the VOS that they used on the JP2 has pulverized Jimmy's toe clippings into the solution. Sprayed on it carries his essence. So yeah' date=' I buy them too.[/quote']

haha [cool]

they did something similar with a steve vai signature...its called the DNA jem and the paint has steves blood in...i want it!

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/6799/dna234pups00.jpg

what i love best about forums, is that inevitably one wanker will come in and take the proverbially dump in the OP's Wheaties. so you dont like signature models, relic'ing, plain tops, vanilla ice cream....that's terrific. but start your own ****ing thread instead of doing it here. this isnt a debate about signature guitars...jesus, its just one guy and his dream. STFU and let him have it.

Ren, that guitar looks great. if i had the cash, i would have one as well. very very nice.

Congrats on you new axe. she looks great. It's your life do what you want and don't look back. Don't worry what other poeple think. people can collect or play or both. If your happy that's all that's important. We all get 1 shot at life, take it for all it's worth . Good luck with that new axe and play the hell out of it, that's what it was made for.

=d> Congrats on the new guitar Ren! Very nice looking & I would bet she plays like a dream! I am a huge Page fan & would love to get one of these but damn if the finances don't support it! :) I just bought a new LP Traditional, light burst, & I am loving it! Enjoy it man!

Hi Forum' date='

:) [/quote']

Hi Ren. Let me tell you, that's one hell of a guitar. Really good looking. Congratulations. I hope you enjoy her much.

Any chance of it touring the world going to all places where gibson forum members live? :)

I guess curtis adkins jr. is going to want one of those now too :)

what i love best about forums' date=' is that inevitably one wanker will come in and take the proverbially dump in the OP's Wheaties. so you dont like signature models, relic'ing, plain tops, vanilla ice cream....that's terrific. but start your own ****ing thread instead of doing it here. this isnt a debate about signature guitars...jesus, its just one guy and his dream. STFU and let him have it.

Ren, that guitar looks great. if i had the cash, i would have one as well. very very nice.[/quote']

+1 no matter what forum your in you will get ONE person that sh**s on your thread...

Thanks for all the really kind and supportive words folks.

I'm still in a kind of aura with this guitar and can't think too objectively about it, but the 'standard' sounds from the PageBucker are somethin else.

Love and peace to everyone.

PS: Does anyone know of any sites that discuss the PU mods on the JP2. I think you can buy a kit to mod a standard LP...? Anyone know any details?

Congrats........ what a piece of art work. I am sure it sounds even better than it looks. I had my first LP when I was 19, I am now 51 and still remember the feeling when I picked it up............. enjoy life, it's much too short

1975 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Gold Top

1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom Cherry Sunburst

1965 Gibson Les Paul JR/SG Polaris White (refinished)

2005 Gibson Les Paul Junior Vintage Sunburst

2007 Gibson Explorer Pro Heritage Cherry

2007 Gibson Les Paul Junior Double Cut Nashville Satin White (GOTW, 400 made)

2007 Gibson Melody Maker Joan Jett Series White

2008Gibson SG Classic Heritage Cherry

2009 Gibson Nighthawk Trans Amber Limited Run (350)

1978 Fender Stratocaster Yellow

1974 Marshall MK II 50 watt head

1974 Marshall 4x12 1960 Bass Lead, 25w Celestian Greenback 16 ohm

1976 Marshall 4x12 1960 Base Lead, 25w Celestian Brownback 16 ohm Ipswitch

1978 Fender Pro Reverb 2x12 Silver Face

2006 Crown DA-75 Power Amp

2004 Genz Benz 2x12 G-Flex Ported Cabinet

1985 ENGL Model 620 Tube Pre Amp

2007 TC Electronics D-TWO

2006 Lexicon MX200

2001 Roland XP-30 Synthesizer

Archived