Gibson Brands Forums

Inane question of the week...curious.

gearbasher

LOL' date=' LOL, I can't believe you actually said that. I haven't heard that expression since the last time I did just that (not Ginger, someone else). That was many decades ago, though.

Let me educate you about men, GG. Most Ginger types only break your heart and have nothing above the shoulders. Give me an ordinary, educated woman any time. After all, when you're old and gray sitting on the front porch pickin' your Gibson, the Ginger types would have lost any good looks they've had by then and won't be able to carry on a conversation with the Collie keeping her feet warm. About all she'd be good for is holding your capo.

[/quote']

Yes, please do edumacate me on men.... I need all the help I can get LOL I apparently having a failing grade in that subject LOL Which reminds me, I'm supposed to be at a bluegrass jam tonight ogling gorgeous mystery man with vintage Gibson. But, here I sit, playing my guitar, drinking white wine, and nibbling on Tater Tots. Ah, the life. See? I just got another F- grade

If I didn't know better' date=' I'd think you weren't going because you are afraid of rejection. You missed last week too, didn't you? Or was that the week before? Sorry, the Psychologist in me just slipped out a bit. [/quote']

Well Dr. Guitarstrummer, you are probably right. It's just safer to sit here. No, I have not gone back. In my defence, the weather has been really bad and I get nervous travelling with the guitar on blizzardy roads. My hat goes off to all the men who have had to make the first move and risked rejection. Now I know what it feels like and I've decided I'm not made of tough-enough fabric. LOL

You still getting snow up there? When's it going to end? We've been close to 70. I feel your pain. We had a terrible winter last year. Glad it didn't repeat this year.

It has been snowing (read, blizzarding) for a week now. Seriously. I've never seen it this bad. And we've had record lows. I still have a foot of snow on my lawn.

Yeah' date=' Mary Ann is still cute as evidenced by her mug shot after she got pulled over and they found some pot in her car. Yup, ya gotta lover her![/size']

Hey for nearly seventy.....she looks pretty good......and we know how flattering a mug shot can be!

I would smoke a fatty with her ........Pubescent Lust is as enduring as Mt Rushmore. LOL !!!

36667795.jpg

Hey for nearly seventy.....she looks pretty good......and we know how flattering a mug shot can be!

I would smoke a fatty with her ........Pubescent Lust is as enduring as Mt Rushmore. LOL !!!

36667795.jpg

If she would have used the same pose as the photo on the right, she might have been more recognizable. She does look good for 70.

Don't you drink that or do I have that confused with a different senior substance?

SENIOR SLAMMER

1 oz Metamucil (orange flavoured)

1 oz Geritol

2 oz tequila

Shake, pour over ice. Mmmmmmmm!

(now don't really try that, I just made it up)

SENIOR SLAMMER

1 oz Metamucil (orange flavoured)

1 oz Geritol

2 oz tequila

Shake' date=' pour over ice. Mmmmmmmm!

(now don't really try that, I just made it up)[/quote']

Can you make that in virgin form? The alcohol might hurt the tummy. Maybe prune juice might work??

Archived