Gibson Brands Forums

New Custom !!

LPDEN

I posted this under the Les Paul Section, but it probably belongs here in the Custom Section:

After much deliberation, I finally decided on my purchase, and I am one happy camper!

Oddly enough, what I ended up buying wasn't even any of the models I had been discussing here earlier.

As I had mentioned I was very interested in two '76 Original condition Les Paul Customs I came across - A burst and a natural. I was also keeping my mind open about other current production Gibsons.

I went back to the dealer when I had time this afternoon and started talking to my sales guy. As we were talking, the daily shipment arrived and among the Gibsons they received was the one I eventually ended up buying. I'll get some better pics of it out on my deck soon, but here are the shots I took with my cell phone camera which will have to do for now. I have to say, these cell pics taken indoors at the dealer do not do the guitar any justice:

So with no further delay, here it is:

Factory fresh 2008 Custom Shop '68 Les Paul Custom in Red Tiger Flame. The guitar sounds and feels every bit as good as it looks:

downsized_0423081341-1.jpg

0423081340a-1.jpg

downsized_0423081342-1.jpg

0423081340-1.jpg

LP...

That must be one heck of a cell phone...The pictures are so clear.

I said this in the other thread, but I took the pickguard off of mine tonight.

I like the look so much better...and mines all black.

With that gorgeous red flame youll be stopping traffic! lol

LP...

That must be one heck of a cell phone...The pictures are so clear.

I said this in the other thread' date=' but I took the pickguard off of mine tonight.

I like the look so much better...and mines all black.

With that gorgeous red flame youll be stopping traffic! lol[/quote']

Actually, for a Cell phone it does take pretty good pics. It has 2.0 Megapixels, and does quite well as a video camera too! Its the Verizon LG Voyager

The best part is it does full HTML web browsing and has a full QWERTY keyboard. I even use it to get to this forum sometimes...

voyager-icon-screen.jpg

VOYAGER_Hero_L_1_ge_lr.jpg

Yes, at somepoint soon I'll take the pickguard to see how it looks... And take some pics with my regular digital camera which will provide better quality photos...

Archived