Gibson Brands Forums

The Traditional Club

Big Bill

• 3 weeks later...
Alright folks' date=' it's the Traditionals time to shine let's post those pics.

[/quote']

Okey-Dokey! I guess this will make a good #1 post! [cool]

Here's two pics of my 2008 Traditional in Iced Tea ...never mind the bad photos which make it look like a Cherry tri-burst, I'll try to find some time to take and post some more accurate ones soon! (I've updated the truss rod cover and knobs since these original shots were taken)

60512cc7.jpg

20509ed5.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Here my #1 "go-to" guitar' date=' my 2010 DesertBurst Traditional

A guitar has never made me as happy as my traditional...its brings a smile to my face every time i open it's case..[biggrin

Got the same trad and V.

take them out of the case! and take off this plek sticker on the bridge pick up![biggrin]

Got the same trad and V.

take them out of the case! and take off this plek sticker on the bridge pick up![cool]

I like the plek sticker! :- and the V hangs on my wall in my room next to my Inferno, but the grass was wet outside from days of rain beforehand. My two LPs stay in there cases unless being played...too heavy to hang on my walls and dont want to risk anything happening to them.

Okey-Dokey! I guess this will make a good #1 post! [cool]

Here's two pics of my 2008 Traditional in Iced Tea ...never mind the bad photos which make it look like a Cherry tri-burst' date=' I'll try to find some time to take and post some more accurate ones soon! (I've updated the truss rod cover and knobs since these original shots were taken)

[img']http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/601/60512cc7.jpg[/img]

20509ed5.jpg

That's what I call a Killer top.

u were lucky to get this one! It burns my eyes[biggrin]

looks like a Honey burst to me....

Yea' date=' I know! I was actually wanting an HB but the retailer I bought it from did not have any in stock. I settled for this LB because of the 4 they had, the burst on this one was, as you noticed, more like a HB. It is in fact a LB though. [biggrin

Not posted here for a while' date=' so this is a good way to mark my return!

My Cherry and Honey bursts:

[img']http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/ant7629/DSC00101.jpg[/img]

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

very nice! I like.

how come the tops are getting very cool looking these past couple of years it seems. (although I don't really follow, nor have followed, les paul top changes over the years.