Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stew

How I know if someone is ROCK-N-ROLL or NOT!

All I have to do is start a thread and see who gets their little panties in a bunch when I post brilliant artistic articulations and you push the "report abuse" button and then some admin-dude comes along and locks the thread out LOL! Believe me, some of you are ROCK but others... I think you know who you are... WILL NEVER BE ROCK-N-ROLL!

So put down your guitar and walk away… Show Tunes are more your speed. GO tuck your junk in-between your legs, put on some high-heels and lipstick and press PLAY on your LIZA MINNELLI CD!

Now why don’t all you Sallies out there push that button… GO AHEAD! DO IT! EARN THOSE PANTIES!!! LOL!

Whether or not I "Rock" is subjective I suppose. But since I've put on those "holiday" pounds, "Rolling" aint much of a problem.

:-$

If you are truly rock'n'roll...you KNOW people are gonna disagree with your opinions.

If you are truly rock'n'roll...you don't give a ****... because that's ROCK'N'ROLL, kid.

Hmm' date=' I don't know if I do or don't, but then again I don't care. You can be the judge...

[YOUTUBE']

[/YOUTUBE]

You nailed that stuff !

All I have to do is start a thread and see who gets their little panties in a bunch when I post brilliant artistic articulations and you push the "report abuse" button and then some admin-dude comes along and locks the thread out LOL! Believe me' date=' some of you are ROCK but others... I think you know who you are... WILL NEVER BE ROCK-N-ROLL!

So put down your guitar and walk away… Show Tunes are more your speed. GO tuck your junk in-between your legs, put on some high-heels and lipstick and press PLAY on your LIZA MINNELLI CD!

Now why don’t all you Sallies out there push that button… GO AHEAD! DO IT! EARN THOSE PANTIES!!! LOL!

[/quote']

Just what is this tantrum about anyway ? I can't tell from all the crying.

You know duane was once sponsered.

Stew i think our mod is a better guitarist then you...also havent you been playing for like a month or something? lol