Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jameswithesg

i just wanted to say......

that i love my sg, ive had it for almost 5 years now

and after a great gig last saturday night, i left her at the bass player's house because we were haveing somewhat of an after party the night of the gig, and i was walking home in the snow, didnt want to risk anything ofcourse, so i left her there

anyways my point is my beloved sg wasnt with me at home for a few nights which hasnt happened in a while,

and i got her back today, and just like every other time i pick her up, im completely astonished with it, its playability, the feel of the nitro, how even unplugged the notes just sing

(drooling on keyboard)

thank you gibson, while there have been things you have done that confuse the hell out of me, you have helped make my own musical life as well as many others significantly better

I know how you feel, brother. Back when I was in a gigging band and we were driving all over the Midwest rocking out, my SG was there every night. It is amazing the relationship musicians develop with their instruments. That guitar is still a huge part of me.

i have an sg special faded, got it just a couple months back and i still get the old, We're not worthy feeling when i look at it and when i pick it up i just feel like i won the lottery

I love my standard, its been everywhere with me since I got it, we haven't spent more than a few hours at a time apart, and I love it more now than I ever did.

My other SG I can't say that for but with my standard I feel like I hit the jackpot. Especially when it gets cleaned and fresh strings on it every week, oh baby that is the happiest time of the week. I love the fresh strings chime and on my clean baby it just makes it all the better.

Mine are like my own personal harem.

Ha ha I was thinking like that about my SG's the other day as I thought

my G-400 was wanting to get played.