Gibson Brands Forums

Peacock Blue "Custom"?

GibSinCity

Raptor' date=' referred to it repeatedly as a, Supreme on the original forum. Gibson deleted those original forum posts. You have his most recent description in a post on these newer forums. You win then. By the way, I was not disputing you; I was repeating Raptor's past words and tried using a little tact in doing so.[/quote']

The Hall Groper, I did not think you were disputing me . . . I just remembered the design of the guitar matching the LP Elegant (abalone inlays, quilt top, etc.) and for that matter, the SG Elegant. I figured Raptor had some pictures on the newer forum, so I just searched for his photos and stumbled across his confirmation that it was an Elegant.

It is "all good" LP brutha.

Sweet-lookin' blue axes. I like that Sapphire.

Maybe they should offer that metallic paint style in at least a few basic color choices as an additional option for those models that offer Ebony or Gold-top' date=' as another choice on a plus-top, like the Standard does. Maybe they'd sell a few more of those if it was a permanent option.

Wow! That sparkled Custom is very "Show-Biz".[/quote']

Cheers, thanks GibSinCity. The sapphire LP Classic was a MF exclusive in 2007. I was pleased when it arrived with a natural back.

As for the sparkle Custom . . . what can I say, sparkles are a guilty pleasure. :-$

The Hall Groper' date=' I did not think you were disputing me . . . I just remembered the design of the guitar matching the LP Elegant (abalone inlays, quilt top, etc.) and for that matter, the SG Elegant. I figured Raptor had some pictures on the newer forum, so I just searched for his photos and stumbled across his confirmation that it was an Elegant.

It is "all good" LP brutha.[/quote']

gromaj, same here. Fine instruments you're sporting yourself. Guilty pleasures do, indeed, sparkle and bring about a smile. [biggrin]

groper

• 1 month later...

Archived