Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nick Beach

Wish me luck...

I'm sitting in my hotel room in Becon Hill Boston MA, and I'm going tomorrow to audition for Berklee College of Music. I'm about to crap my pants at every second. Can't imagine what I'll do when I actually get there. I went by the school today and its so amazing.

Well today I went to Berklee, Boston College, Boston Conservatory, and Harvard just for shits and giggles. I'm so scared. I can say that Brahms Hungarian Dance #5 has never sounded quite like this :-

Good luck!! You know they are opening a Berklee School of Music here in Valencia where I live. It will be their European branch...

I did hear about that. I'm hoping if I get in maybe my junior or senior year or the year after (I'm doing a double major so I'll have to go for five years) I can go to the school out there or the one in London.

Thanks for all the good words guys.

Do yourself a favour and go to Soul Fire (in Cambridge) while you're in Boston. Best barbeque you'll ever eat.

I'm going to Boston next weekend - I'll be eating in, and getting an order to go.

does anybody know any music colleges closer to california...im only thirteen but im just thinking ahead

Dont think ahead at 13.

It will cause headahces.

Wait till...15.

Dont think ahead at 13.

It will cause headahces.

Wait till...15.

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

17 man, senior year a sh!thole applying to colleges. 15 is cake.

My best wishes may be too late, but...

They're there regardless...

sexybeast14

... There is a music program with a potential guitar major currently in western South Dakota at Black Hills State University. Skiing is less than an hour in mediocre weather conditions. There's also a re-growing rodeo club. <grin>

m