Gibson Brands Forums

What's wrong with this picture?

saturn

Looks to me like someone finally found a good use for the 'other' 2 brands ...

LOL! I too am a Gibson guy through and through, but I wouldn't turn my back on an early Tele or Esquire if one happened my way...

I know that Brian May uses a sixpence piece to play his guitar' date=' Hendrix sometimes used his teeth and I have seen someone use an electric drill with picks attached to the chuck....do you seriously use a china mug?[/quote']

Ha Ha..it might make a good slide though. BTW I also have a PRS T-shirt but the thing is unraveling from the bottom after only wearing it about 5 times. I guess all the quality goes to their guitars, not the shirts!

Ha Ha..it might make a good slide though. BTW I also have a PRS T-shirt but the thing is unraveling from the bottom after only wearing it about 5 times. I guess all the quality goes to their guitars' date=' not the shirts![/quote']

I got one of their M.E. shirts when I bought one their Guitars in '04. I still have the shirt, but not the guitar....

After looking at it again' date=' the chair sort of looks like a shiatsu chair an old GF had. If it is, there's something seriously wrong with paying more for a chair than for your guitar![/quote']

OK. I feel I better explain that ugly chair. My wifes step mother bought it when she had a hip replaced. It does all these vibrating massage things. My youngest son loved to sit in it and use all the features, so they gave it to him (us) when they moved to VA. I never thought it would generate more comments than the Fender shirt and PRS mug#-o

Me too. My Bro-in law lives over the Bay Bridge about 10 minutes from PRS factory. I'm in Pasadena but have never been there. I wish they'd put outlet center over there!

I knew I could count on everyone here to find all the things "wrong" with the pic. You should have seen all the stuff that I cropped out!=D>

Yeah, I live in Hagerstown, and maybe I can go sometime soon. Do they give tours of the factory?

It does all these vibrating massage things.

Ah, so that's why you're smiling the Guitar and vibrating chair have put you in guitar photo-op nirvana!

And the short and mug are the yang of that Yin/Yang thing....

But what the hell do I know....?? =D>:-s

Archived