Gibson Brands Forums

Banned for life

Blackie

Yeah I seem to have gone off on the MLP folks last nite in the backstage area.

Now I been thrown out of bars before so I guess this is about like that.

So be it.

I guess I better get myself in check.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I seem to have gone off on the MLP folks last nite in the backstage area.

Now I been thrown out of bars before so I guess this is about like that.

So be it.

I guess I better get myself in check.

What'd you do?

I think I posted something about having crates of 5.56 Nato bullets and some Rage Against The Machine video's

And I called them a bunch o morons.

And I guess they did'nt like someone who was not right wing talking about armament and anarchy and fighting

in the streets and the collapse of the government............and some other psycho stuff.

It is kind of coming back now...........I also attacked the guys with thousands of post while folks are being blown apart in various war zones and there all like hoity toity guitar forum morons like it is anything that f--ing matters in the scheme of things.

Yer still welcome here, Blackie. 556 and all.......

We may be needing you sooner than later.

I just sold a 375 Holland & Holland Mag not too long ago. Well, yea I guess it was over a year......

[confused]

Hey' date=' guy...

Don't feel bad.

I even got kicked out of a nursing home last week.

No kiddin'. Large corporation runs it.

I walked in with a camera.

Oops.

m

[/quote']

Mighta been the fact that you asked if anyone wanted to be a centerfold girl next month!

Well Blackie it doesn't seem like the kind of thread that belonged on a Guitar playing Forum. I applaud you for calling them out and if they were so small to not accept a little ridicule and a step toward reality F**K them if they can't take a joke!

Well there are stupid threads left and right over there on the backstage..........It all started with my comic stuffed cat video.........

and I took offense at being called dumb or drunk. Then I came around later and posted a thread called ...............Let's Fight...........so I was uncool I guess

Naaah....

Nursing home, not assisted living. They're afraid something might include somebody there's no photo release on or that I'll make them look bad. They know better, but the "rules" have everybody uptight.

But that's not unique anywhere in the U.S. or in any kinda company, it seems to me. It's a different world.

m

Well there are stupid threads left and right over there on the backstage..........It all started with my comic stuffed cat video.........

and I took offense at being called dumb or drunk. Then I came around later and posted a thread called ...............Let's Fight...........so I was uncool I guess

Well coolness is just an opinion. I have seen several of your posts and although you seem to be set in your ways which I am also ( I think we are close in age I am 50 ) you have not come across as uncool in any threads I have read. One thing I have learned from these blogs is that they are not essays and correct punctuation and spelling is not always evident. Therefore interpretations are made that can be taken totally out of context when no harm was intended. So in short keep blogging here we like to see what you have to say.

Rewd got it right - though we butted heads early on....

[lol]

I think I posted something about having crates of 5.56 Nato bullets

Blackie....

WTF is wrong with you Man?

I mean' date=' if you're gonna talk sh!t about having crates of ammo, at least tell 'em it's 308!!!

(That's what I went big with. Mrs Neo knows to inform the fire dept if that side of the garage ever catches fire.)

:D/

And I called them a bunch o morons.

Jeez' date=' Blackie....

Okay, I'll give you a glimpse into my strategy - and I been banned a [i']bunch[/i] o' times...;

NEVER call them a moron up front.

Expose them and their idiocy completely and thoroughly until even Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder could see it.

They'll have no choice but to admit themselves that they are indeed morons - if they stick around.

They usually run off and hide...... or go get the Mod Squad to come ban you like a Kindergartener would....

............and some other psycho stuff.

I would expect nothing less My Man!!!

We gotta go drinking sometime.

Um.... maybe we should do it in Mexico' date=' or some island out east of Cuba, eh?

With a couple weeks off work so we got time to get back into the USA after being arrested.....

Hope this helps!

Later, I'll tell you how I got back into MLP after a Lifetime Ban.

[biggrin[cool]

Naaah....

Nursing home' date=' not assisted living. They're afraid something might include somebody there's no photo release on or that I'll make them look bad. They know better, but the "rules" have everybody uptight.

But that's not unique anywhere in the U.S. or in any kinda company, it seems to me. It's a different world.

m

[/quote']

I broght a camera to a hospital once. The intention was to show an alcoholic what he really looked like after a binge to hopefully remind him to stay sober. The hospital was up in arms raving the camera needed to be removed immediately. They were very animate about it. I pretended to leave and came back and took pictures anyway. The problem is the hospitals and nursing homes do not want recorded evidence of care without them knowing in advance. They then can put on a show. I think it is a demonstration of the bad healthcare we recieve and not wanting anyone to know about it. Obviously a lawyer told them to institute this policy.

Archived