Gibson Brands Forums

Banned for life

Blackie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks ............but I posted some stuff that scarred those folks...........I think at some point I talked about traveling accross the country to

F--K some people up if need be as it is no big deal to me to go on some psycho mission of bringing my point right to the target.

And threatening folks aint cool......................but sometimes I have the desired results in real life .....so......I hit my mark i supose

reddawg' date=' cameras are also a no-no due to the HIPAA laws as well[/quote']

I can understand the privacy part but I was not in a room with other people it was a private room. They are worried that a person's treatment is actually being documented by someone other than them.

Thanks ............but I posted some stuff that scarred those folks...........I think at some point I talked about traveling accross the country to

F--K some people up if need be as it is no big deal to me to go on some psycho mission of bringing my point right to the target.

And threatening folks aint cool......................but sometimes I have the desired results in real life .....so......I hit my mark i supose

Well I have not seen you do that here and hope you will not have to. Peace Blackie.

Rewd.

Hey' date=' guy...

Don't feel bad.

I even got kicked out of a nursing home last week.

No kiddin'. Large corporation runs it.

I walked in with a camera.

Oops.

m

[/quote']

Wasn't one of

those Apple Tree places was it?

They own most if not all the Nursing Homes around here, and they kinda frown on the camera thing for some reason.

G & F...

No, not Apple Tree, but you're right.

Larger corporations regardless of product do tend toward paranoia and cameras have more than once made them paranoic about me. I remember one time... <grin>

It's not just health care, btw. I hadda get an external shot of a building recently where they make a special type of material for cosmetics. Nope. Nobody inside with or without a camera.

m

Everybody has a camera on their cell phone now - well' date=' except me.

What do they do about that?[/quote']

That is a good question. I am the only family member that doesn't use a cell. The instance I referred to happened a few years back & I'm not sure the cells took photos then.

So what was this . . . the My Little Pony forum?

No great loss. A boring place to hang out anyway. [cool]

You guys know the best place to sell an amp? God forbid I'd have to use ebay.

I've got it on all the forums that have buy/sell sections but that's about it.

Whoops, hijack alert. Sorry.

I had to have a talk with our oldest boy when he first got his cell phone/camera.

Teens can get themselves into some BIG trouble with them.

He'd already pulled a couple stunts with MY company phone, which had a camera I never used.

There was a news story on TV about an assault in a uppity night club in Scottsdale, Arizona.

(It's the Phoenix version of Beverly Hills up there....)

Seems some guy was screwing around with his cell camera in the crowded bathroom of the club.

His buddies were in there too, and with all the mirrors and "stuff" going on, somebody told the guy to stop.

Well, our camera man didn't take the hint, and some unpleasantries ensued.

He went to the hospital when it was all over, and then probably had to get a new phone.

Told the boy to listen and learn - don't know if the message reached him or not.

Put yerself in that Scottsdale bathroom, Blackie.

Among all those pretty rich boys and their pretense.

One of 'em starts snappin' pics while you're steering your Johnson with both hands - whadya do?

I say get 'im wet first off - then they can fight a guy with his d!ck hangin' out........

[cool]/

No my IP is a blocked, but I have now reviewed what talk there was in my remaining thread.

Let me wind this up in a way that will state my case. I was wrong. I appreciate the words from Cruzin, and he hit the nail on the head.

And also a lot of folks were enjoying my act........but a few who gave me no warning of my impending doom would be some Dennistruckdriver

and Mr BB squared. Mr BB has an account here.

I have sent an apology to MLP but really don't give a F-ck if they let me back.

So in closing I am proud to own Gibson Guitars and only Gibson Guitars. .........oh and I will bust somebody in the head with me guitar

if I feel the need.

Thank You

Blackie Insurgent Group.......

Blackie Insurgent Group................757-652-4153

NeoCon Compound................ (202) 456-1414

If Barry happens to answer the phone' date=' tell him to suck yer ([b']CENSORED[/b]) and get NeoConMan on the phone.

That's how I roll....

Archived