Gibson Brands Forums

BLUES JAM#1 UP...

Lowdown

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[wink] OOPS! #-o

Sorry fellas. Put the wrong trak up...have ta ditch some files' date='they pile up after a while and if you don't tag them properly this is what happens. Sorry,gimme a tick...stand by...:-$ [/quote']

I thought it was part of an April Fools joke LOL!

...afraid mine might not make the cut.

[lol] Wotcha talkin' 'bout Willis?

EVERYONE makes the cut! Enuff of this "not good enough" rubbish talk.

Still waiting on yours Blackie...you've been pretty quiet lately:-k

I did have a stab at your track too. Put a skin track to it after working out the tempo. Tried stretching it to fit the timeline but it was just too far out of synch/time. Sorry.

You need to play to a click track otherwise your timing (not just you,but anyone for that matter) wanders all over the joint and makes it extremely hard to pull back in line.

I'd really like to fill the rest of "Slab O' Blues" up before moving on to something else...I like to finish what I start...compulsively so.:D

[confused] Wotcha talkin' 'bout Willis?

EVERYONE makes the cut! Enuff of this "not good enough" rubbish talk.

Still waiting on yours Blackie...you've been pretty quiet lately:-k

I did have a stab at your track too. Put a skin track to it after working out the tempo. Tried stretching it to fit the timeline but it was just too far out of synch/time. Sorry.

You need to play to a click track otherwise your timing (not just you' date='but anyone for that matter) wanders all over the joint and makes it extremely hard to pull back in line.

I'd really like to fill the rest of "Slab O' Blues" up before moving on to something else...I like to finish what I start...compulsively so.[cool

OK on the slab ......... is this usable...did it when you first asked.. http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8931010

and I have redone the fast thing

WITH DRUMS it is on here under FASBLK498T http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8969441

Archived