Gibson Brands Forums

Jonas Brothers vs Buckethead: NOT A JOKE

Thundergod

Only a total idiot thinks more of a bad thing is better than less of a good thing.

when you grow up you'll understand this ..the pic. of your dog is lame.. go buy 100 more dogs because according to u more is better ..right?

You are the type of person i wish would leave the planet.

enjoy your Britney spears cds and Jonas Brothers.....lol!

Wow' date=' Roscoe P Coltrane just showed up... you think you can read this to boss hog? [biggrin

Jokes aside, I don't see your point, if the thread is a joke to you then why start insulting people? Why post on it at all?

Anyway, your opinon, while not shared, is noted, you are entitled to it and to defend it and even try to get us to share it.

One thing to note, at one time people thought about the beatles just like you think about new artists, same goes for almost every iconic artist. And I say artist, not "musician" 'cause they don't have the same meaning.

You wanna be a pro? you have to sell.

You want to sell? You have to give the masses what they want.

Sadly today's world relies more on marketing ploys than in real talent (that's where I share your point of view: more of a bad thing aint a good thing).

Anyway, thanks for your opinion, it is valuable indeed.:)

Wow' date=' Roscoe P Coltrane just showed up... you think you can read this to boss hog? [lol']

Jokes aside, I don't see your point, if the thread is a joke to you then why start insulting people? Why post on it at all?

Anyway, your opinon, while not shared, is noted, you are entitled to it and to defend it and even try to get us to share it.

One thing to note, at one time people thought about the beatles just like you think about new artists, same goes for almost every iconic artist. And I say artist, not "musician" 'cause they don't have the same meaning.

You wanna be a pro? you have to sell.

You want to sell? You have to give the masses what they want.

Sadly today's world relies more on marketing ploys than in real talent (that's where I share your point of view: more of a bad thing aint a good thing).

Anyway, thanks for your opinion, it is valuable indeed.:)

You just dont get it. And It's ok I'm glad you dont.

according to you the "New Kids on block are better than Jimmi Hendrix because they sold more ....gotta run..idiots are lurking [biggrin]

i had a job at 14. helped me get my Les Paul Studio. i had to buy stuff i wanted with my own money. daddy didnt buy me sheet

I sell Homework. [biggrin]

No serisouly avrg kid pays 5 bucks.

lets see...20 kids...is $100.

Its around 300 bucks a week here in good old new york.

Ill get a job when im able to get acutal get there.

You just dont get it. And It's ok I'm glad you dont.

according to you the "New Kids on block are better than Jimmi Hendrix because they sold more ....gotta run..idiots are lurking [biggrin]

As a commerical product? Hell yes.

As living beings? Maybe, as (I suspect) most of them got ouot of the music business alive.

As musicians? Hell no. They were anything but musicians.

You can try to run and hide from idiocity, you might outrun idiots but not your own dem00ns.

Lol sorry dem00n but you'd have to pay me to do my homework.

Remember that essay you posted a long time ago?

Buckethead isn't exactly too under the radar or close to the opposite of mainstream at all. He played with G&R. He embraces the media wherever he can get it. If he could sell as many CDs as the Jonas Bros and have his own tv show I bet he would. I bet his show would be entertaining as opposed to the mindless crap of JB.

I can't blame either for their decisions. I'd probably do the same thing most of the time. I hate the "music" of JB but something tells me that they like it and are being true to themselves. I don't know if they're selling out if they're doing what they want to do.

I vote for Buckethead because his music is more real. I've never considered JB to be music at all. I'd take the Wiggles over JB. Honestly. So it's not a huge feat to beat JB in my books.

Lol sorry dem00n but you'd have to pay me to do my homework.

Remember that essay you posted a long time ago?

Buckethead isn't exactly too under the radar or close to the opposite of mainstream at all. He played with G&R. He embraces the media wherever he can get it. If he could sell as many CDs as the Jonas Bros and have his own tv show I bet he would. I bet his show would be entertaining as opposed to the mindless crap of JB.

I can't blame either for their decisions. I'd probably do the same thing most of the time. I hate the "music" of JB but something tells me that they like it and are being true to themselves. I don't know if they're selling out if they're doing what they want to do.

I vote for Buckethead because his music is more real. I've never considered JB to be music at all. I'd take the Wiggles over JB. Honestly. So it's not a huge feat to beat JB in my books.

Lol that essay was horrible.

Archived