Gibson Brands Forums

own pic avatar month?

S t e v e

come on guys, we all chat to eachother everyday! and we may or may not agree on things but by and large we are all here for the same reason...we love guitar! (especialy gibson) [cool], so i had a thought...why not show ourselves in our avatar? just for a month maybe then you can change it back to whatever you want? if you want?...you never know it might bring us closer [blush]:-#

come on...be a sport! [cool]

thats me in the pub drunk on xmas eve [blink]

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey young lady did ya treat yourself to a new getfiddle (geeeeeeeeeeeeetar) the other day after work?

OKI did it for ya Steve and that pruttttty lady from Canada that had her B-Day this past week.

ROFL!! Okay, you changed your picture LOL!

No, I'm going to treat myself by having a pickup installed in magic

hypocrisy.jpg

You know I'm kidding

That is completely uncalled for! [biggrin]#-o[crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying] [crying]

Just kidding, I can take it. Like I'm going to seriously take someone on the internet whom I've never met as the real deal [-(

fred' date=' das and dem00n have commented on this thread but not taken part #-o

something to hide guys? [biggrin

hahaha ok I'll bite... gimme a sec after this is posted.

Fred, thats a good thing.

(yep crappy camera + crappy photographer = WTH)

(I have had a heaircut since then)

Archived