Gibson Brands Forums

Am i the only one that thinks the new youtube format is a downgrade?

dem00n

I hate the new format. Not only that, but my outdated browser is preventing me from using some of the features now. I'm still using IE6 because I can't stand IE8 and I'm too lazy to learn a whole new browser.

Anyway, I wish they'd bring back the previous UTube version.

I hate the new format. Not only that' date=' but my outdated browser is preventing me from using some of the features now. I'm still using IE6 because I can't stand IE8 and I'm too lazy to learn a whole new browser.

Anyway, I wish they'd bring back the previous UTube version.[/quote']

download google chrome, in all it'l take you about 3-4 minutes and is easy to use...[blink]

Karen...

Maybe Chrome or... I like Firefox... been using it for ages and it's not hard to catch onto. You do have to download the stuff to make some things work - but then you even can download those vids...

m

You people spend too much time on YouTube...i barely notice a difference....

But it's the only place for me to see music vids since MTV likes teen "I'm pregnant look at me" reality shows

Edit: Man I really miss the early 90's MTV...

Everyone just rated everything as a 5 all the time anyway...

Subtlety is not to be found in the traces of Youtube user interaction [biggrin]

I also think the new layout and "feature-hiding" sucks. And I actually use Youtube quite a bit - it's the number one place to hunt for new music.

DJ

--

I was thinking about this....how has humanity survived as long as it has with this ingrained "resistance to change"?!

It's a website people....C'maaaaan!!!!

Would you like it if buckethead decied to quit guitar and play drums? :)

Archived