Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bozaza

Mmm

Nope - lasted 1:27 second into the first vid about all I could take.

LOL, you got farther than I did...

The few seconds I did hear gave me the impression of a White Stripes clone band, but that could be unfair...

I couldn't stand the first video, and I usually like that kind of music. The second one was okay. Some others I found on Youtube were even pretty good, but The White Stripes seem to have a fuller sound though.

I've never heard of these guys before, the only thing that acutally made me look was that our band has a song called "Black Key". Huh, I guess we're pretty influential :-k

Well...........the guy is singing ok and playing.................but what's the deal ......they need a bass and another guitar and should dial the

singers guitar out of the gutter distortion........maybe get a sound man .........etc.

I would be pissed at a live show if I was sober.

Wow, this thread is full of haters. I like em alot. I got there last CD and burnt it out. Awesome songwriting and tastful bluesy guitar. Im goin to see them next month. BTW welcome to our forum

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

I kinda like em. Just sayin' they do seem to have kind of a "White Stripes vibe" to them, but its kinda weird. I think they would be more suited with a bass, but I still like it.