Gibson Brands Forums

My New LP Studio

jswish

Picture014.jpg

Welcome to the Vintage Mahogany club!!

I heard these things are supposed to be limited edition for Musicians Friend... but I bought mine brand new outta Miyazaki Japan, certificates and everything. I am beyond pleased with it. Great tone and great looks. I know some people love those AAAAA-flame-top-book-matched-burst-burst-tops... and IMO theres nothing wrong with that...

I just think a guitar should look like its been made of wood.

The Vintage Mahogany covers that.

Dont even start in about the Burstbucker Pros.

Thats just icing on an already great cake.

No muss and fuss about keeping it fingerprint free, or scratches... Just Play It.

Wow! Those are really nice looking guitars! I guess "plain" must be a relative term.. I love the wood grain!

As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. There's nothing like being able to see the beauty of the wood. Not to mention not having to worry about finger prints and smudges all over it.

I also looooove the burstbucker pickups.=P~

Picture014.jpg

Welcome to the Vintage Mahogany club!!

I heard these things are supposed to be limited edition for Musicians Friend... but I bought mine brand new outta Miyazaki Japan' date=' certificates and everything. I am beyond pleased with it. Great tone and great looks. I know some people love those AAAAA-flame-top-book-matched-burst-burst-tops... and IMO theres nothing wrong with that...

I just think a guitar should look like its been made of wood.

The Vintage Mahogany covers that.

Dont even start in about the Burstbucker Pros.

Thats just icing on an already great cake.

No muss and fuss about keeping it fingerprint free, or scratches... Just Play It.[/quote']

i second that!!!

Archived