Gibson Brands Forums

Lets See your Man caves!

zombiebear

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is a Champ 600 made into a head and covered in tweed.

Thought so...

Hey did you do the conversion or did you have it done?

I just got a Champion 600 too and I was considering building a 2*12 cabinet for it.

I don't know about the conversion to a head though...it has its uses as such a portable amp.

Thought so...

Hey did you do the conversion or did you have it done?

I just got a Champion 600 too and I was considering building a 2*12 cabinet for it.

I don't know about the conversion to a head though...it has its uses as such a portable amp.

I did it myself.

I had no use for a 6" speaker...at all.

I told you mine was messy... <grin>

Here's a cupla amps. The 175 is in the case. <grin> Note that the little amp is on a set of wheels with the electric connections attached and ready to go to the amp and multi-effect box.

It'll be gone probably tomorrow.

BTW, the old tube amp actually has on the front control panel "Guitar Sound System."

Yoda... I wouldn't worry too much about our younger guys. I think they're pretty decent kids - for guitar players. <grin>

m

I did it myself.

I had no use for a 6" speaker...at all.

I thought I wouldn't like it either, because my line 6 with an 8inch sounded crappy and muffled after I played the fender Champ xd but suprisingly even with a 6inch it is very clear.

I may keep it with the 6 inch because it will be very useful when I go to university.

BoyVader wrote"

"Hey maybe we should start a Yoda fanclub?...BigGrin

A female guitar playing WhoStarwars fan, that skateboards, likes cat's and has an SG....

Damn...I think I'm in love...."

Well... Yeah.

At my age though, "Hey Yoda, y'want an adoptive grandfather?"

Heck we've got retired rodeo guys around here young enough to be my kids - and they're even grandparents!

m

Yoda' date=' if they cause more problems than ya like - give 'em [i']MY[/i] address and tell 'em to come on over......

:-$[blush] :-

But yeah, I think Fred is okay.

He's at that age.... you know.....

[confused]

Hey, she has some nice guitars! [lol]

Yoda- no offense meant, didn't try to creep you out. I do say heed everyone's advice, don't give me your full name or where you live [blink]#-o

Hey maybe we should start a Yoda fanclub?...[confused]

A female guitar playing WhoStarwars fan' date=' that skateboards, likes cat's and has an SG....

Damn...I think I'm in love.....[blush

You guys call me a stalker, but he wants a Yoda Fanclub, and says he is in love.

I just said she's an awesome person. How can you guys hate on a girl who rocks out?

Geez... [blink]

i wouldnt even dare show everyone the horror that currently is my room, i didnt even know i had this much crap!

Been living at my girlfriends most of the time and have only been coming back every now an then to fix my cars up a bit more for their impending return to the road.

I've even moved all me guitars and pedals round hers and my 360 and telly etc its all cases and cables!!

The room at home is only in such a mess cos I've been looking for my drivers license for my glamorous new job and i promptly had to wade through tons of obsessive hordings to realise i may have lost it somehow.

Anyways heres hoping she dont crack and boot me out and buys me a Buckethead sig instead (i know, even at my ripe old age).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived