Gibson Brands Forums

Shopping for car insurance?

NeoConMan

You may remember this one from a Geico car insurance commercial several years ago.

It's called CB Song, by The Legendary Shack Shakers.

The Gecko is riding in the passenger seat of a car when this comes on the stereo.

He and the driver are wearing Blues Brothers shades and nodding their heads to the beat - no spoken dialogue.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EHkI8wybfk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Can't find the TV commercial to save my ***, but the song is cool.

These guys are f-ing insane live, check out some of their clips on YouTube.

State Farm myself, 20 years.

Geico was giving too much too safety lobbyists in the nineties, swore I'd never do business with 'em.

Radar detector? You're cancelled - sh!t like that.

None of them are saints, and I damned sure don't like SF, but I'm still with 'em.

Ever notice how every company advertises that 4 out of 5 drivers who switched to Brand X have lower rates than with their previous company. Of course they did. They didn't switch to get higher rates. I want to find that 5th guy who switched to pay more and give him a great big dope slap.

Ever notice how every company advertises that 4 out of 5 drivers who switched to Brand X have lower rates than with their previous company. Of course they did. They didn't switch to get higher rates. I want to find that 5th guy who switched to pay more and give him a great big dope slap.

Brilliant!

I got Nation Wide and they have always handeled my claims well.............they did raise me rates and then shuttle me off to another sub of theirs

though.........I pay like 3800 a year.

Holy crap, that's a lot for car insurance. I thought i was getting raped paying 60 bucks a month for the beater I use as a commuting car.

Jeff - you're in Kansas...

Move anywhere else, and get ready for a shocker.

Especially with a higher population density like the east coast, or the larger cities.

When I left Kansas for Houston in the eighties, I couldn't believe the insurance costs!!!

And Houston ain't bad compared to some other areas.

I got Nation Wide and they have always handeled my claims well.............they did raise me rates and then shuttle me off to another sub of theirs

though.........I pay like 3800 a year.

That's still three times what I pay, and insurance companies hate me simply because of my age and gender.

Archived