Gibson Brands Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jinx2

The Gibson Eye Guitar

Do you own one? I would like to see some pictures of this cool looking guitar. Preferably in use, on stage, but any shots will do. Thanks

ugliest guitar in the world' date=' IMO (no offence).[/quote']

While your at it why dont you say he fails at life? His parents never loved him?

Then add a no offense in the end? [smile]

The guitars shape is actually really cool looking. It's the pick guard that takes a little getting used to. I also wish other finishes were available. Overall it is a nice looking guitar and I'll bet it sounds great.

Rewd.

The HOG had one... I didn't notice it when I was there last weekend, but it was a good-looking instrument when I did see it.

Black may have been a better choice, though.

Do you own one? I would like to see some pictures of this cool looking guitar. Preferably in use, on stage, but any shots will do. Thanks

Here is mine -#50 of the production line!

J5

post-15215-050033500 1289504980_thumb.jpg

Here is mine -#50 of the production line!

J5

That guitar looks alot better in your photo than in the Gibson advertisement. The red in your photo looks truly fire engine red. The Gibson ad looks orangish. It sure looks very player friendly.

The pickguard on this guitar does take some time to get used to; I can't get used to it. But then, that's only me. Plenty other Gibson's to gas for!

I got #72 first, then went on a hunt and found #35. The 72 has a little bit sweeter sound and the 35 has a little bit sweeter neck. Lots of people hate them which is their right...

In my opinion...Limited Run + Controversy = COLLECTABLE [thumbup]

post-37207-057098900 1320683008_thumb.jpg

The guitars shape is actually really cool looking. It's the pick guard that takes a little getting used to. I also wish other finishes were available. Overall it is a nice looking guitar and I'll bet it sounds great.

Rewd.

The HOG had one... I didn't notice it when I was there last weekend, but it was a good-looking instrument when I did see it.

Black may have been a better choice, though.

Yeah.

That shade of red.

That flat, plastic looking red.

Like on the Sammy Hagar Explorer.

Makes it look a little "Cheap".

I think black, or even white would look good.

That guitar looks alot better in your photo than in the Gibson advertisement. The red in your photo looks truly fire engine red. The Gibson ad looks orangish. It sure looks very player friendly.

Sorry haven't been on here in a while.....

Yes the color is different in the photo for sure! i was pleasantly surprised when mine came in and I opened it up at the shop.

Great guitar, plays like butter and sounds awesome. I rarely play mine as I am trying to keep it pristine - it's a collector for sure!

J5