Gibson Brands Forums

Your ONE album and\or song?

sgman

...Abe said' date=' "God, you must be puttin' me on!"... Good stuff.

[/quote']

God said, "No"

Abe said, "What?"

God said,"You can do what you want Abe, but..."

Ah, it is spinning as I type. God bless great music, whatever your tastes are.

Well... it might be a bit too big for a single "album," but a nice set of the Brandenburgs would probably fit the bill as well as anything.

A single song? Naaaah.

I know I didn't hit a "guitar" thing. On the other hand, there's enough material in the Brandenburgs to keep a guitar player busy trying to figure his or her own arrangement for quite a few years. You could make it into folk, rock, country... <grin> whatever...

m

Saw him open for Cheap Trick at the height of his fame here.

I really like Cheap Trick' date=' but they totally sucked by comparison.

Dualing Les Pauls, trading smokin' hot licks - wow!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

First time I have seen this video, its a steel doing the lead. Wow I never knew.

That one is in my senior high school yearbook - along with Molly Hatchet's Flirtin' With Disaster.

I prided myself in doing a passable job on the lead with no slide - still do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ONLY song that still grabs me like that one - if I was choosing a signature song for NeoConMan?

Sammy Hagar - There's Only One Way To Rock

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXYL106xNhM[/YOUTUBE]

"Crank out the drums, crank out the bass, crank out my Les Paul in your face......"

Okay' date=' firstly my sincere apologies to anybody if this has already been done before. My excuse.....well, I'm a relative newbie (so sue me...........actually please don't sue me)[/quote']

No need to be so apologetic. This IS a discussion forum after all. Even if this has been done before, there's always new people and new viewpoints.

Ok, so it's not a REAL album, but this would be my choice..

516-1.jpg

Archived