Gibson Brands Forums

Here it Is!!!!!

jakatak

Jakatak, you have managed to get your killer Studio burst posted as your avatar but most people post pics here where the text is Like this:

CIMG1509_1-1.jpg

Here are some instructions on how to post a photo in the text area:

First go to www.photobucket.com Get yourself an account. Its free. Once you have an account you can up load photos there. You will create an album. You will see all the photos you upload in the album... Under each photo will be a list of various link formates that you can copy... Each type of link serves a different purpose. If you click on the last one in the list ( IMG Code ) it will automatically copy a link that you can past in your forum message....

I bought an invisible guitar once' date=' I lost it...=D> [/quote']

Dude!! I used to play invisible guitar for Ted Nugent!!!!

Well... sort of.... see, I had this Nugent album... ^_^

Can't wait to see the pics!

good job, I did the same thing I was going to get a studio, but to me a classic is bare minimum, thats just my opinion, so anyway my mum said you know what your going to buy a studio and always be saying I really wanted a standard, lol she knows about guitars, my wife would want me to buy a toy les paul, but you know I would always be saying another 600 pounds would have got me the standard, done the same with my first korean strat, I kept saying another 250 and it would have been a MIA strat, so I went and bought another strat the right one this time #-o

a les paul in my mind is say jimmy page, scott gorham, Brain roberttson, gash, to name a few and no studios in sight.

It is so beautiful. Even though I have fairly large hands, I actually like the feel of the thinner neck. As a C,F...G guitar player of the 60's, who took lessons for a couple years as a little kid, I have rekindled my desire and as I near retirement, I am bound and determined to become a functional guitar player. I HOPE!

Archived