Gibson Brands Forums

FS/FT Epiphone Frontier 1994 Montana Ltd.Edition

torca

Having J-200 GAS,so one maple goes so another enters.This is a 93' Montana made limited edition commemerating Epiphone's golden years with Gibson.Very silky spruce top,now aged dark as cedar almost,dark walnut stained solid flame maple b/s,rosewood(Brazilian) reverse belly bridge and board.No repairs (cracks,splints,oversprays,reglues,nothing)or alterations ever done,except a jack plug from a soundhole pickup.Nickel Gibson deluxe tuners with a gold square"Gibson Montana" plaque mounted on headstock back,long Rope and Cactus original pickguard .This is a wonderful player with a warm,very Hummingbird chord strum except maple snap on bottom two treble strings.Interesting as compared to a Hummingbird the body is slightly less deep on both top and bottom by just over 1/8",I believe is held true to all original specs as was the intent.Email me if interested.Todd

Thanks Mike,been around for awhile just not a good typer.I think a good thought then dry up trying to type.Anyways I'm a Gibson guy only and the Epi was a good chance to own a Dove with a twist.Time to blow the kids college fund(if there ever was one) again.

Todd

• 3 months later...

Archived