Gibson Brands Forums

Don't look .

ChanMan

you oughta be ashamed of yourself, puttin' it out like a common tramp like that, I tell ya, there oughta be a law against shameless exposure like that...sweet guitar by the way.

ChanMan,

I gotta say, of ALL the LP's I have seen THAT one is absolutely stunning!!! I would love to have one like that. It is probably my favorite color, I would like to see that same one with gold hardware!!

Sometime this year I plan on heading down to your area for a little vacation, hit Nashville, Memphis, Gibby factory etc......... Best time of year down there? Fall?

Kinda funny, I good friend and fellow Musician of mine goes by "ChanMan" last name is Chandler and goes to Nashville once a month to be on some "shopping network" selling VERY expensive Swiss Watches!!!

Take care

Thanks for the compliments guys... trust me, she sounds and plays every bit as good as she looks. I couldn't resist the pic post any longer... I'll try to excercise restraint in the future. Emphasis on "try".

rjc-

Tennessee weather is excellent even through late October. Summer can be swelteringly hot with temps over 100. Or, flying in the face of global warming, can be in the 70's..... rain is always a possibility, but we hardly ever have tornadoes, much. We just had an earthquake, so we aren't due another for quite awhile....... (/chuckle) I'd look at mid to late October at this point from a purely temperature/beautiful landscape standpoint. Earlier in the spring is also nice, above weather comments notwithstanding...... O:)

There is never a good time, traffic wise. They decided to do work on all major Interstates at the same time.

Let me know when you are gonna be headed to the Gibson Showcase at Opry Mills and I'll meet ya there :)!

Hmmm... wonder about your friend, as that is my last name as well, although I have known several Chandlers that I am not related to.

That was when I thought about coming down is October. I will let ya know!

My friends name is Chris Chandler, has a bro named Mike, father is Ron. As far as I know and have known him they have been in the Twin Cities area forever!! I met Chris in 1984. Hey, ya never know!! Musical talent runs pretty long in the family tree!!

Take care

Kewl pic of that georgeous Lester ChanMan! O:) I was close (knowing it only counts in horseshoes & grenades) to owning an '08 DB when I saw my Silverburst looking at me. If the DB I played had sounded better than the SB, I'd be almost as cool as you. You Nashville Cats are clean as country water. Sorry no pics from me today, only shameless quotes.

Chan, have you heard any news on the Summer Jam? I call myself keeping an ear to the ground for word.

Kewl pic of that georgeous Lester ChanMan! O:) I was close (knowing it only counts in horseshoes & grenades) to owning an '08 DB when I saw my Silverburst looking at me. If the DB I played had sounded better than the SB' date=' I'd be almost as cool as you. You Nashville Cats are clean as country water. Sorry no pics from me today, only shameless quotes.

Chan, have you heard any news on the Summer Jam? I call myself keeping an ear to the ground for word. [/quote']

Thanks man! Your Silver Burst has me GASsing, too if it helps hehehehe....

All I have so far for Summer Jam are the dates June 21/22 2008.

Archived