Gibson Brands Forums

What is the most beat to death topic on here?

...........How to properly make a grilled cheese sanwhich..........uh..........what now.......oh sorry I thought this was the threads I would like to see more of Thread........................I demand quality cheese !

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..........Ha Ha..........I have no idea what that video said or pictured......I am going to guess it is asking for folks to imigrate to wherever that place is

..........to escape the chaos..............but I still want some grilled cheese info............I mean ....dodging bullets and winos on the way to the food weasil

to get the right bread..........the right cheese and the right case of brew deal is important.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

...........How to properly make a grilled cheese sanwhich[b/].........uh..........what now.......oh sorry I thought this was the threads I would like to see more of Thread........................I demand quality cheese !

While "Quality Cheese" is integral to the "Properly made" grilled cheese, not enough attention is payed to Butter and Bread.

Real butter and Fresh Bread make a Grilled Cheese memorable.

1. Is this fake?

2. What should I buy?

3. Strat v Les Paul (They're both different beasts with their own uses, end of story. So subjective in the end....)

Some overused topics:

Is this a fake?

I found this guitar in the attic that my grandpa bought new in 1939 what's it worth?

I've had this guitar under the bed brand new since 1959. What's it worth?

My friends cousin has a Gibson he got new in 1958 and never played. What's it worth?

I know a guy who's friend knows someone's cousin, who once read about a guy who got a rare Gibson new in 1954 and it's been under the bed ever since. What's it worth?

What amp should I buy?

And the most overused phrases on all guitar forums, classified ads, and internet sites worldwide wherever someone is selling a guitar:

When I bought this (insert model of guitar here) I tried 27 billion others of the same model and this one was the best.

It is the best (insert model of guitar here) I have ever played.

It is the best (insert model of guitar here) I have ever seen.

RARE model.

LIMITED EDITION.

:)

Hey Blackie.

Add bacon to your grilled cheese.

And always use sharp cheddar. (not mild...)

Now that's tasty!

I like to slice up and grill up some tomatoes for mine' date=' too. Salt, pepper, throw them down, let them brown for a while, slide them right into the sandwich.

[biggrin

Dude....seriously?

Empire. [biggrin]

I'm not trying to turn this into a Star Wars thread' date=' but a big +1 on that.

Also, the "When was my Gibson made?" threads are pretty annoying. Why do noobs always come to the forums with that question? You can find the answer here. -And the link to get there, is on the Gibson homepage (listed under Customer Service). Sheesh.

Archived