Gibson Brands Forums

HNGD!!! SG Standard

SG fan 420

You're Blackie' date=' you can hijack any damn thread you want[biggrin']

................nah I need not be all big head gettin...............but .........I am going through up .....say what ?

......no no no going to post a few pics......ok yeah .....i just drank that and would like the alcohol to set in some what...

11aa086.jpg

...........cracked the neck on this one too......I fixed it up by actually putting a clamp on it to open the crack up

to get the glue in there.....it's a little scarry cranking the headstock and neck toward the break.......but it is the

only way to get the glue in there enough..........

CrackedSG.jpg

.......and now we come to the begining.............this EPI Rocked off the get go...of course.......

............I can spin straw into fu-kin gold..............no doubt ,,,,,,,,,,,

SG1A.jpg

Just lie back and breath deep..........count back from 100..............

1aaab1002-1.jpg

1aaab1119.jpg

1aaab1139.jpg

1aaab1157.jpg

Yo ....except for the headstock pic of my Standard..........these pics all the same guitar my man....ha ha a ah a ha ahaha

Yeah, I know man--I was talking about the Epi that went through all the numerous changes/additions/improvements, as well as the ones in your signature.

..............OK ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lets start the biddin..........do I hear $265..........265 the seller says he has to have...........I got 280......

......hem hm haw he hm be b ba sma smack got 295 from the freaky dude on the wall.......do I hear .....a be bop ba ka quack.......I got 305....

.......................................going once for $305 US Dollars....................what say you for this sevearly modified SG ...........

1aaab1007.jpg

Either way' date=' it's a nice shade for a G-400...and that is a Fridge on the can....

I want a Refrigerator White Resonator. Maybe an Epiphone Biscuit.[/quote']

Yeah .........I was laughfin lookin at the refrigerator on the can in the pic......ha ha....but I did buy it for it's durability

Either way' date=' it's a nice shade for a G-400...and that is a Fridge on the can....

I want a Refrigerator White Resonator. Maybe an Epiphone Biscuit.[/quote']

Yeah .........I was laughfin lookin at the refrigerator on the can in the pic......ha ha....but I did buy it for it's durability

Archived