Gibson Brands Forums

..........Times Square.....attempt.....updated

Blackie

....In your day to day routine ......be aware of anything way out the ordinary......

........we are on a higher nation wide alert .....un officially...........with instructions to

...............ok looks like the main ignighter failed to kick off the charge.............this is probably home grown.....as there is no shortage of

......experts in the world of car bombs......all over the world but here..........thankfully so............

Bound to happen. I expected it. At some point 'they' were going to get the hint that bustin' up their own back-yard was bustin' up THEIR own back yard. Eventually, they had to take it to OUR backyard.

Where next?

Time to realize US = Touchable.

Just an observation.

There are a helluva lot of cameras in that area.

Just sayin'.....

[blink]

'They' don't care about no steenking cameras. Gettin' caught is an honorable thing. 77 virgins and all.

Just curious, when you've had one of your 77 virgins, do you get another one? Or does the one you've had suddenly become a virgin again?

Somebody placed an SUV with a crude bomb rig in it in Times Square, NYC. It didn't quite work out and (thankfully) the bomb was disabled by either police or i suppose you could call them bomb defusers? Not sure what you would call them, but hopefully you get the point.

Somebody placed an SUV with a crude bomb rig in it in Times Square' date=' NYC. It didn't quite work out and (thankfully) the bomb was disabled by either police or i suppose you could call them bomb defusers? Not sure what you would call them, but hopefully you get the point.[/quote']

Whoa

Thank God no-one was hurt....

Been so busy lately never really watched the news for a while, or even checked it online.

Bound to happen. I expected it. At some point 'they' were going to get the hint that bustin' up their own back-yard was bustin' up THEIR own back yard. Eventually' date=' they had to take it to OUR backyard.

Where next?

Time to realize US = Touchable.

Just an observation. [/quote']

You sound as if this is new to the U.S. It's not

As well this aint no foreigners this is home grown wanna bet?

Apparently didn't know his Ammonium Nitrate from his triple super phosphate.

Apparently, an amateur... [biggrin] This time. :-k

From the description the nut job just threw in some mildly incendiary stuff. Bottle rockets, popane tanks, gasoline and some sort of fuse. and what appears to be 'fertilizer'. Probably some 10-10-10 he had moldering in the corner of the garage. Only good thing to come from the most poorly educated industrialized country in the world.

Probably even more than that' date=' neogeoriffic; I'm confident that there must have been many more that we've never heard about.[/quote']

Good point. This figure only represents actual foiled attempts on record.

There have been 11 unsuccessful attempted acts of terrorism on the US since 9/11/01.

ah.

I was thinking it was a variation of 9-11 and 4-11. A sort of eleven code.

He must have found the wrong website for his bomb making instructions. Good for us' date=' hope he gets it quick and painfully.[/quote']

"Hang the bastard, hang him high. Hoist his body to the sky. It's as nice as a day can be, won't you come to the hanging with me? Hang the bastard, hang him high. Kiss his filthy butt goodbye, and when his body stops jerking we'll know, it's the end of him and we all can go home."

Archived