Gibson Brands Forums

rockband amp

sexybeast14

has anybody else seen the commercial for the amp you plug the rock band guitar into?.... seriously?!!.. i bet for the price of rockband and the fake amp you could buy a cheap real guitar and amp.:-k

Probably, but if they bought the real guitar they wouldn't be able to play sh*t....whereas if they bought the videogame stuff they would be able to play hits one after the other just by hitting a button.

I really don't have a problem with Rock Band, it either motivates the kids who want to learn to go take lessons or it allows people with not a lot of musical talent to play along the equivalent of a karaoke night at the club.

Bottom line, I don't think anyone who's ever played rock band has suddenly just believed they could play a real guitar, and if they did pick one up they'd learn pdq that they can't.

The whole amp thing is just trying to cash in on an extremely slow market for sales in plastic peripherals. People just don't have room enough to care about toy drums and guitars anymore.

Probably' date=' but if they bought the real guitar they wouldn't be able to play sh*t....whereas if they bought the videogame stuff they would be able to play hits one after the other just by hitting a button.[/quote']

Being ignorant on purpose? Try Jordan on expert. Just try the damn game. Games and Musical instruments are 2 different things so you don't have to PMS about it.

Play it on easy and it's no problem though right? The different modes are there for those who want a challenge. Not the same for actually playing a musical instrument, well unless you count power chords I guess.

Play it on easy and it's no problem though right? The different modes are there for those who want a challenge. Not the same for actually playing a musical instrument' date=' well unless you count power chords I guess.[/quote']

Generally, real guitar is harder. Playing GH on expert is harder than being a mainstream rocker who can only play power chords.

Say what now ?.............I had no idea what this was about .....til I read it a little.........typical game stuff for people that want instant results

I mean I can be flying an Attack helicopter on missions all drunk and lit up...........but the guitar is as complicated in the real world as an aircraft to fly well.............so it is what it is...........some worthless time wasting crap.

Generally' date=' real guitar is harder. Playing GH on expert is harder than being a mainstream rocker who can only play power chords.[/quote']

Yeah, sitting in your basement is way harder than being onstage. Congratulations?

Go join a Rockband forum #-o

Rockband is a fun game, but its a game. Nothing else.

Get over yourself [cool]

Yeah' date=' sitting in your basement is way harder than being onstage. Congratulations?

Get over yourself :- [/quote']

Woot!!!

Yeah' date=' sitting in your basement is way harder than being onstage. Congratulations?

Get over yourself :-s [/quote']

Get over your mainstream ****! Billie Joe Armstrong can't play more than 3 power chords. Why don't you go jack off to videos of him playing what everybody else popular does?

I played some solo performances that included much harder songs than that popular stuff and I did all right. If I was in a band it might've been easier to jump off of my amp and act like an asshole. A song on GH such as Through the Fire and Flames on expert is definately harder than playing a basic mainstream song.

Get over your mainstream ****! Billie Joe Armstrong can't play more than 3 power chords. Why don't you go jack off to videos of him playing what everybody else popular does?

I played some solo performances that included much harder songs than that popular stuff and I did all right. If I was in a band it might've been easier to jump off of my amp and act like an *******. A song on GH such as Through the Fire and Flames on expert is definately harder than playing a basic mainstream song.

Never jacked off to a video of Billie Joe playing' date=' nor any other guitarist. Not even Orianthi [cool

And actually, listen to a couple of his songs, he goes into like 6 and then plays a solo! So there [cool]

When did I mention Billie Joe? All I'm saying is even saying that the two are similar is just like the poster that XDemon posted.

I do amazing in driving games, does that mean I have what it takes to be a Nascar driver? I mean, all they do is make one turn to the left. I can do that in my game, does that mean I'm amazing?

So, what are your solo performances?

And I never said that Guitar Hero was easy, hell I can't do it past hard, but who the fvck cares?

As I said before, Go join a Rockband forum.

Never jacked off to a video of Billie Joe playing' date=' nor any other guitarist. Not even Orianthi :-$

And actually, listen to a couple of his songs, he goes into like 6 and then plays a solo! So there [blink

When did I mention Billie Joe? All I'm saying is even saying that the two are similar is just like the poster that XDemon posted.

It was just a random example.

I do amazing in driving games, does that mean I have what it takes to be a Nascar driver? I mean, all they do is make one turn to the left. I can do that in my game, does that mean I'm amazing?

Playing Guitar Hero doesn't make you better at guitar.

As I said before, Go join a Rockband forum.

I'm on one but I don't go to it much because it's too boring.

You're on a Rockband forum?

I bet achieving Slashtone is a hell of a lot easier :- (Gibson needs to make a pointing finger and laughing emoticon that takes up the entire screen...)

Hey man, keep on keeping on. Just know, its a FVCKING GAME!!!!!!!

People are so pathetic...

You're on a Rockband forum?

I bet achieving Slashtone is a hell of a lot easier [biggrin] (Gibson needs to make a pointing finger and laughing emoticon that takes up the entire screen...)

Hey man' date=' keep on keeping on. Just know, its a FVCKING GAME!!!!!!!

People are so pathetic...[/quote']

Lots of games are a game.[biggrin]

Archived