Gibson Brands Forums

Tiger Woods

grampa

Tiger has neck problems last I heard' date=' he withdrew from last weeks tourny because he claimed he has a bulging disc in his neck and he's not sure when he may return[/quote']

I really don't think his neck was Bulging...maybe some other part of the body ....just sayin [biggrin]

I really don't think his neck was Bulging...maybe some other part of the body ....just sayin [biggrin]

Yeah, this tabloid report is full of jokes; between the swinging and bulging.

The least of Wood's worries is his swing.

His neck is also far down on the list if you ask me.

He needs to straighten out his life first.

With all the turmoil he's been through recently, I'd say it'll be a long time until he works the kinks out of his neck and straightens out his swing.

Yeah' date=' this tabloid report is full of jokes; between the swinging and bulging.[/quote']

Yeah, and I noticed on May 1 that the Kentucky Derby, which used to bill itself as "The most exciting two minutes in sports", is now calling itself "The most exciting two minutes in sports if you don't count last Thanksgiving at Tiger Woods' house."

Tiger has neck problems last I heard' date=' he withdrew from last weeks tourny because he claimed he has a bulging disc in his neck and he's not sure when he may return[/quote']

Is it from sleeping on the couch at home?

Golf actually takes a lot of skill and dedication to be any good' date=' unlike some other sports.[/quote']

Same with billiards, but you don't see people filling in wet lands or cutting down wooded areas to set up a pool table.

Archived