Gibson Brands Forums

Twisted

daveinspain

It's funny how twisted things can get in such a short time... The I went to Guitar Center thread is a perfect example. Here is a guy just making a comment about going to Guitar Center and seeing an amp he liked. That turned into the world is coming to an end and it's Guitar Center's fault... Sheezzee.... Just sayin'...

That's too funny! I started to read that thread the other day but it sounded like a couple of kids talking about distortion pedals or amps so I moved on to something else. Now its a a melodrama!

Maybe not so mellow but a drama!

It's funny how twisted things can get in such a short time... The I went to Guitar Center thread is a perfect example. Here is a guy just making a comment about going to Guitar Center and seeing an amp he liked. That turned into the world is coming to an end and it's Guitar Center's fault... Sheezzee.... Just sayin'...

Well said, Dave! Guitar Center really sucks!

Ahh... sorry man' date=' these aren't new; I've had them both for a couple of years now. Thanks for the compliments, though! Believe me, they sound and play as good as they look [biggrin']

Yeah, but they're STILL beautful.... LOVE that Strat.

Ain't that what makes the forum fun?

I LOVE to see the threads wonder all over the place.

But that's just me.

.... LOVE that Strat.

This old thing??

MSS024.jpg

MSS025.jpg

MSS027.jpg

It's just a little old GC only Mahogany Special....

I'll tell ya, having both the LP and this Strat has been a real GAS killer.

:-

This old thing??

MSS024.jpg

MSS025.jpg

MSS027.jpg

It's just a little old GC only Mahogany Special....

I'll tell ya' date=' having both the LP and this Strat has been a real GAS killer.

:) [/quote']

Oh yeah.... THAT old thing..... I think my strat is hot...but it's not close to this one!

Archived