Gibson Brands Forums

What is your favorite really-bad-for-you food?

heymisterk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donair. To the rest of you not from the east coast, you have a crappy copy, called a Gyro. The donair started here and spread around. It's shaved spiced beef, in a pita with onions and tomatoes and donair sauce which is basically icing sugar and milk mixed together. It is an artery clogging good time.

Fried Chicken.

In fact Wednesday the wife and I will celebrate our wedding anniversary with a group of family and friends with an all-you-can-eat fried chicken glut at one of our favorite local joints. The all-you-can-eat not only includes the fried chicken, but the mashed potatos (with plenty of white gravy), green beans and cole slaw.

I can hear my veins closing up as I type this, but you only live once.

OK' date=' gibsonlespaul1319; NO FAIR showing pix of food. You're makin' me hungry![/quote']

Sorry.

Its sooo good it deserves pictures.

Especially served with mouth watering pepper and sweet sauce....

Yum.

[confused][blink]

Banana soda ? WTF ?

How about fried gator tail with southwest sauce and a few Corona's.

Yup....

they added it to the regulars like grape and red ......they also have pear, cream soda and banana.

Its actually pretty cool....

I like Cream Soda.

But its not the same brand as the one pictured there.

Mine would be hot' date=' saucy, Buffalo style chicken wings with plenty of bleu cheese dressing, a couple of ice cold beers to wash them down...

And you?[/quote']

I'll second that. Funny, I was just thinking about ordering some wings for dinner. My gf will definitely be down with that idea!

I'll second that. Funny' date=' I was just thinking about ordering some wings for dinner. My gf will definitely be down with that idea![/quote']

There is something so primitively satisfying about eating hot, saucy deep-fried meat off of a bone. I like 'em spicy enough to make me sweat.

Archived