Gibson Brands Forums

Anybody try a KFC double down.

Basshole

I haven't had it. It looks DELICIOUS! I gotta try it.

Buy 2' date=' stack them and do the quadruple down cardiac attack.[/quote']

The other day, I saw a KFC/Taco bell and I thought "You know what would be awesome? If you take a double down and put it between two corn shells and tortillas."

What sounds really good is instead of a bucket of chicken, a bucket of double downs!

Kind of like eating a stick of butter with salt - damn no wonder the people in America are so damn fat.

And no i have not tasted one I worked for a plumbing company when I was in highschool running parts to the crews out on jobs and dealing with scheduling and billing. I took parts to a group working on adding some sinks and grease traps to a KFC not only could I barely lift the grease trap to take it inside on a cart but one look at a KFC kitchen sink drain was it haven't eaten KFC since then and that was probably late 70's early 80's.

KFC doesnt taste like it used too. My company made the oil that they used' date=' and once they went trans fat free

the chicken was never the same.[/quote']

A purveyor of fine trans fats have you no conscience...... LOL

Give me those tasty trans fats.......arrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhh my heart........splutter .....thud.........trickle

oh god' date=' I'm going to puke...[/quote']

I know it sounds contradictory, but despite you getting ILL just at the mention of fast food, you'll probably, in the long run, be HEALTHIER than most of the rest of the responders on this thread.

Hey (as if you need any encouragement to stay away from fast food) go out and rent and watch the documentary, Supersize Me.

I'm a Burger King man, myself.

Archived