Gibson Brands Forums

Here it is: proof positive.....

Gilliangirl

Been wondering if you fell off the side of the Earth' date=' GG.[/quote']

No, fell off a horse tho', then became caretaker of an orphaned baby pigeon (a lotta work) and overwhelmed at the hospital, but I survived it all. :-

I'm building the mother of all man caves right now. If only I could afford that moose head!

Do we get to see pictures when it's done? I might be able to round up a moosehead but I think it's got fleas. Do you still want it?

Coulda told you that years ago.

Men are solitary creatures forced to live in a communal setting due to social mores and economics. While we love our families and our wives, we need our own space. And... There's not much we can do in the garage anymore. Cars are to electronified to be able to do much more than change the oil.

A dear friend of mine loves to sit in a deer stand during deer season. The rest of the year he is there for his wife and family. This worked for years until... his wife came up with the brainy idea that she'd like to tag along. He quite wisely, said, "Dear, I love you very much. I know that for me to continue loving you very much I need to hunt solo. >kiss<. I'll be home for supper."

Nodehopper has a great man-cave!!!! I hope he will post some pics of it again....

The Architect in me must say this.......Determine the size of the man-cave you want in your imagination, and DOUBLE it.....lol.....recording equipment, video, more guitars, amps......somehow the needs just seem to grow......Then you have Humidified cases, guitar case storage, seating, computers, effects pedals, then of course you move from acoustic to electric, general storage, CD and DVD storage, old Vinyl LP storage...I've seen it all....etc. etc......Make sure your man-cave is big enough.....

Nodehopper has a great man-cave!!!! I hope he will post some pics of it again....

The Architect in me must say this.......Determine the size of the man-cave you want in your imagination' date=' and DOUBLE it.....lol.....recording equipment, video, more guitars, amps......somehow the needs just seem to grow......Then you have Humidified cases, guitar case storage, seating, computers, effects pedals, then of course you move from acoustic to electric, general storage, CD and DVD storage, old Vinyl LP storage...I've seen it all....etc. etc......Make sure your man-cave is big enough.....[/quote']

+1 ...wish I could add a couple hundred sq ft to my man cave.... would love to have a small stage like GGirl has in her Woooman Cave!

I just pull Shakespeare's head back' date=' push the red button, and I'm there!

:-$

[/quote']

OOooh, #-o I just got that. :-k

nanner, nanner, nanner, nanner, nanner, nanner, nanner, nanner, BATMAN!

BATMAN!

BATMAN!

BATMAN!

Thanks Neil Hefti!

Yup, the current Batman movies ain't got nothin' on the Adam West version

[cool]

OOooh' date=' [cool] I just got that. [biggrin']

BATMAN!

BATMAN!

BATMAN!

Thanks Neil Hefti!

Yup, the current Batman movies ain't got nothin' on the Adam West version

[cool]

Hehe... just dating ourselves I guess! :)

Archived