Gibson Brands Forums

Thanks People, thanks alot

swleary

I have liked RUSH for many years, but with on line videos that have interviews with Alex Lifeson

I have an even better appreciation for them/him, he seems like a real down to earth guy with no attitude

Big thumbs up.

GO HAWKS

Listening to Rush one cannot help but be impressed with the high degree of musicianship from all three members and should certainly give a lot of props to the high caliber compositional skills of the writers.

But then Geddy Lee starts singing and I know how dogs must feel when humans blow into those whistles that make dogs howl in agony.

Very great musicians indeed..totally respect all of three of them. Geddy is one hell of a bass player, can really kick it when need be...however his singing is not that great but honestly, it so suits everything..just great [confused]

Well for me this is like asking someone on the Gibson forum "should I buy a Strat or a Les Paul?" Let's see here Rush has been my favorite band since as long as I can remember, but don't listen to them!! OK, listen to them, but don't take my good seat when I see them play....

Quit it and go get some lasagna lol

I have never seen the people that offer it, but I imagine if I did, I would run so fast a cheetah would say "WTF!" I can only hope it was a rumor but someone I know used to live there and moved out pretty darn quickly.

Archived