Gibson Brands Forums

Introducing the Les Paul Studio 50’s Tribute – Limited Run from Gibson USA

Gibson USA

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it is still listed. That's what I told the car.

But they talked to the manger and said sorry we have 0 left....

I did all I could do but climb thru phone. dry.gifeusa_wall.gif

You are right.I called Music123 to ask why my order was still processing after 3 days.The CSR said it was because I used 2 payment sources: my Music 123 card and my "Loyalty Points" . When this happens someone has to enter the payment manually and it takes more time to "process". Not a big deal in this case because the guitar is still on backorder with Gibson.

The CSR said that everyone who ordered and got an order number should get a guitar. I asked about whether people can still get a Goldtop because they are still available on the webpage. She said that she did not recommend ordering a Goldtop now as they are sold out but there are still Honey Burst's and Cherry Burst's available to preorder.

That's what I'm saying... I even tried to get a Honey, with a no go. msp_thumbdn.gif

I was referring to the Musician's Friend Link in the post you quoted above. But I also spoke with a CSR at Music123 today and she told me that they still have Honey bursts and Heritage Cherry Sunbursts available.I asked about the Goldtops that are also listed and she said those have been sold out.She couldn't explain why they are still listed.

Gibson Les Paul 50s Tributes at Music 123

Yeah, I can see changing the cream colored plastic parts, to black, on the "White"

version, but not on the Honeyburst! Maybe you could scan your photo, do a "photoshop"

change to show black plastic parts, and see if you like the look, BEFORE you spend the

money, on doing that, for real?

Just a thought... ;>)

CB

Here is my Honeyburst. I'm thinking of changing the plastic's and knobs to black. Thoughts?

-1 on the black parts. As someone said before, acceptable on a white one, but this is nice as it is AND it is a limited run series guitar, so I would keep it as stock as possible. At least thats what I do with my GT. Someone else earlier mentioned to switch the plastic jack plate and I thought, yeah, maybe, but now that I got it, I think it is just fine the way it is.

I would like to do something with the knobs tho, I've never likes reflectors, of any color. Nor do I like speed knobs, or bells. My favorites are Witch Hat knobs, but I don't think they would look good with this color. Guess I'm stuck.

I would like to do something with the knobs tho, I've never likes reflectors, of any color. Nor do I like speed knobs, or bells. My favorites are Witch Hat knobs, but I don't think they would look good with this color. Guess I'm stuck.

LOL! I can bet you probably dress funny with miss matched colors [tongue]

Archived