Gibson Brands Forums

Craigslist Score!

Twiz

Yeah' date=' I'm gonna look into one of those, but I really want a TS808... I need to sell my DS-1, hopefully some kid will want it. I still like my SD-1, I have my fuzz, but I want the Tube Screamer for lead stuff.

I will check em out though[/quote']

Yea, I heard good things about the Bad Monkey, and I didn't have enough saved up for a TS808 after buying the Way Huge Pork Loin and a power supply to power those power suckers.....(DD-3 especially.....not unplugged, then its still on.....buffer pedals....sigh)

So I got the Bad Monkey.....thought I wouldn't use it that much....that I would prefer the Pork Loin....but the Bad Monkey ended up being on 80% of the time.......

Total pedal board power gone in 5 hours playtime.....running on 9V's

Yea' date=' I heard good things about the Bad Monkey, and I didn't have enough saved up for a TS808 after buying the Way Huge Pork Loin and a power supply to power those power suckers.....(DD-3 especially.....not unplugged, then its still on.....buffer pedals....sigh)

So I got the Bad Monkey.....thought I wouldn't use it that much....that I would prefer the Pork Loin....but the Bad Monkey ended up being on 80% of the time.......

Total pedal board power gone in 5 hours playtime.....running on 9V's[/quote']

I need to get a power supply, and I really want the Tube Screamer... trolling craigslist for the summer, it better pay off

Archived