Gibson Brands Forums

Time to play

saturn

OK. It's Sunday 11:15am EST. My wife is at a craft fair, my oldest son is still in bed, my middle son spent the night at a friends and my youngest is playing Wii. I had better use this opportunity to get some quality playing in (even if it has to be un-plugged), so I'm getting off the darn computer and giving my Les Paul some attention. I suggest you all do the same if you can. :-#/

Well I did and I played to some backing tracks for the first time ever, holly cow, my timing sucks, i keep losing time to fast to slow my solos have the wrong timing even though I thought they were right, still im not to upset I feel im only just good enough to worry about timing, after a year of playing seriously on electrics, this is another problem to overcome, still my lovely les paul will help me.

Oh for the days I could sleep until noon. I think I value your sons sleeping than playing these days, well some days.

Is there not a better feeling then your better half telling you that you'll be alone tonight, and pizza is on its way?

Oh for the days I could sleep until noon. I think I value your sons sleeping than playing these days' date=' well some days.

Is there not a better feeling then your better half telling you that you'll be alone tonight, and pizza is on its way?[/quote']

It's one of the finer pleasures in life :)

Archived