Gibson Brands Forums

I s

Blackie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe that is the address of the ASPCA in Norfolk.

And so it is (Norfolk SPCA, according to their website)

Odd. So the SPCA gets notified in VA of every lost pet?

In TN they put the owner's info on the tag, so the pet can be returned. The number at the bottom references the rabies vaccination, which is how they verify the pet has had it's shots.

My bad, Blacky... carry on.

I'm hoping that was Blackie's smashin guitar. I got one of them, and I hope I can find it when the time comes.

Blackie, hang in there pal. Looks like it's time for another life style change.

I hear ya ol' boy! Once smashed an expensive Martin DR acoustic to smithereens in a fit of rage. These things happen.

All we can do is try our best to keep our cool and hope folks get outta the way when we don't. [confused]

I'm with Axe on this one, words fail me![biggrin]

I hear ya ol' boy! Once smashed an expensive Martin DR acoustic to smithereens in a fit of rage. These things happen.

All we can do is try our best to keep our cool and hope folks get outta the way when we don't. :)

I respectfully disagree, you could always check yourself into a asylum! Damn!

I've been thinking about this, and I don't think Blackie smashed his SG in a fit of rage. Rather, he is just planning on some crazy modding, and in order to do that, the SG had to be destroyed. -Blackie can rebuild it, better, stronger, faster... The photos he posted are just the first stages of like a laser-firing, jet pack SG modification or something. Maybe?

Archived