Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

les paul standard truss rod covers

wee matt

Recommended Posts

can anyone tell me where are the gibson standard truss rod covers

i have tried everyone possable from the local guitar tecs to gibson service are the being withheld until the price of plastic reaches the gold price list or what if anybody knows where these rare animals are perhaps they can enlighen me cheers all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Yes, just call us between 3PM to 9PM EST Monday through Sunday. We sell all Gibson parts, including truss rod covers printed or plain. The Les Paul reissues from 52-60 are unmarked, then there are Classic, Junior, Les Paul Custom and Standard printed on the covers. Whatever type you need we can provide and they come with the mounting screws. I do not know the price offhand so just call and we can help.


Jim Mullen

Dynacoustics LLC

A Harman Pro Audio dealer



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...