Gibson Brands Forums

My Other Job

Buc McMaster

Yes, I do have a day job in spite of what you may have heard!

On the side, I design and code websites. Back in 2005 I decided our band needed a website, so I bought a domain, a hosting service and a book on HTML. It's all been trial and error but I did manage to learn enough to cobble together a decent website. Most of the sites I have done are for friends and friends-of-friends, nothing too fancy, and I make no effort to make my "other job" into any more than it is........an interesting thing to fiddle with now and then.

Thought maybe there's a few of you here on the forum that might want to have a site of your own, for your band, family or just a place to have all your web stuff in your own little cubby hole on the internet. No, this is not shamelessly hawking my business......it's not a business to me........it's just for fun, mostly. Maybe I can help you have a cool little website of your own.......

MBBWebworks

nice work, buc. you just missed me as a client though. a couple weeks ago i asked a bartender where i usually play if he knew anyone who did this stuff on a budget and he said "me!". if things don't work out though, i'll hit you up for sure. thanks for the info.

Archived