Gibson Brands Forums

Sore fingertips that don't seem to get better

anzafrank

I got that... which is why asprin was suggested' date=' etc. I take a 81 mg asprin a day for cholostol, but I was thinking maybe two 200 mg for inflamation.

I don't recommend going to the VA, they just infected like 1800 people with HIV... I mean man, his fingers could fall off![/quote']

I didn't know about the HIV thing!

Frank

Have you tried using lighter strings? I have the same problem if I use anything heavier than say 11-52. It makes a big difference. Or try using something like John Pearse silk and steel strings. It might help.

I've tried extra lite, lite, medium, and it doesn't seem to make much difference. Haven't tried silk though.

Frank

When forums like this become a place for people to start spewing their political agendas, that's it for me. And yeah, I won't let the door hit me in the *** as I leave.

But for the record, my grandmother died in a privately run corporate hospital that left her in the hallway and gave her zero attention while she was having a heart attack. So sure, let's hand everything over to the corporations. Our well being is their only concern. Maybe even BP will want to get into the health services sector.

Archived