Gibson Brands Forums

What's Your Dream Guitar?

therookie_123

I'd like maybe a '79 Les Paul Standard, or a Firebrand SG. Hell, what I'm really digging at the moment is just a regular old white Flying V (year doesn't really matter).

White is preferable' date=' but I'll take one in red. Now, if I can only find those $20,000 that I had set aside...

:- [lol

I find it a little strange that the seller has 0 feedback, but it does look legit. If I could afford it, I'd probably jump right on it.

Although I don't see what's wrong with a reissue. For practical purposes it's just as good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/61-Gibson-SG-Les-Paul-Standard-Electric-Guitar-ORIGINAL-/160448879626?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar&hash=item255b7f9c0a

I wouldn't buy this one. looks like the neck was broken, under the button strap.all the way across. And the pics look like cut and paste. something smells like fish there.

I would like my '72-'73 SG in Walnut brown , back . 1st. electric guitar i owned,which i had to sell.

still miss that 1.

Jamman, I didn't get a good look at it at first (because I don't have $20,000 to spend on a guitar,) but now that I take a closer look I realize that you're absolutely right. It looks like the neck did get broken at one point.

Well then. I'll just take my $20,000 elsewhere...

The guitar which (occasionally) features in my dreams is my R0. Always.

No kidding.

If I was told; "You can nominate any guitar you want" I'd take the "Beano" 'burst.

As long as I didn't have to swap...

LOL !

For as long as I've cared about guitar, it's been just a Gibson Les Paul, no special model. I have one now, so I'm happy. =)

Not that there aren't other guitars I'd like to have, but if I never get them, I'm good.

An R9 with the Peter Green mod, in between a 59 and 60s style neck, heavy as a boat anchor, cherry burst, but faded. I want a 57 in the neck, and a 59 or Pearly Gates style in the bridge. That would make me pretty content. Until something else came along...

Archived