Gibson Brands Forums

My 339 in action

GuitarJunkie

Okay, in that first photo you look like you're having WAAAY too much fun. Seriously. Stop it.

Beautiful axe, wonderful 'burst and yeah...it looks WAY small.

What's the deal with your bass player? Six strings? Is he repressing his deep feelings for wanting to play guitar? ;-)

What's the deal with your bass player? Six strings? Is he repressing his deep feelings for wanting to play guitar? ;-)

He was/is into some pretty heavy prog stuff. Despite that' date=' he's still a great rock player. Plus, isn't every musician a repressed guitar player?

Nice' date=' what's the size of the 339 like compared to a les paul?[/quote']

Thankfully, pretty much the same size (I know I've put on a few pounds but...). Thanks for the pic, Ian.

Gotta love the Stanley Cup in the background.

That wasn't a mistake. The photographer is a friend of mine and happens to be the team photographer for both the Ottawa Senators and the Montreal Canadians. He's also shot every major act to play in Ottawa in the past ten years. I've actually been working for him for the past eight seasons in Ottawa, and he usually comes out whenever I play.

I hadn't been in a band for about three years and he was so pumped to come to my first gig with the new band that he got another photographer to shoot the final regular season Canadiens game vs. the Leafs!!! Because of that, I think he was still in "hockey mode".

Archived