Gibson Brands Forums

Post Your Pedalboard!

chase1410

I've been wanting to know what yours guys "tools of rock" are?! Post your Pedalboard/Effects and explain whats your favorites and the ones that you could of skipped out on! Show off your Pedalboards and welcome to the Pedalboard Club!

34264_1518958861875_1471628963_1293570_8340583_n.jpg

TrailerTrash Pedalboards are my favorite by far, and have the most reasonable prices on boards..

34264_1518958901876_1471628963_1293571_970326_n.jpg

I have done my research wisely before picking out my pedals, and honestly love each and everyone...My "go-to" effects are defintley my BBE Sonic Maximizer (incredible pedal), ISP Decimator, and my new MXR classic overdrive and the infamous Fulltone OCD pedal..The new Limited MXR classic overdrive was the sweetest deal on a pedal I've ever come across...30$ for true bypass, and sweet creamy overdrive, that ranks up right with my OCD.. My next pedal and last for a while will the TC electronic Polytune, its been long needed...

Hope to see some nice boards! Show yours off! [biggrin]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how do you like that M13 modeler cabba?

I haven't had too much time with it yet, although I've had it a couple of years now.

This is my "new" board. I put it together but was still using my old stuff until now. So far, I'm diggin' it.

It's got every effect imaginable (for me anyway). I typically don't use many effects at all but this gives me more to experiment with. I like the way I can change scenes and have a different effects setup on the fly.

Ha! This must be the Derek Trucks signature pedal board....

Rocky does not approve of pedalboards or pedals and he makes sure we all know or reminds us every time there is a "Post you pedalboard" thread. :-$

Me? I keep waiting for the "Post your deodorant brand" so I can post a picture of nothing. :-s

This is pretty much what I use exclusively now:

100_1594-1.jpg

But here is the spice rack :

100_1604.jpg

Some folks say if you put anything at all on a good steak, you ruin it. Other's prefer a little spice.

Just sayin'.

Rocky does not approve of pedalboards or pedals and he makes sure we all know or reminds us every time there is a "Post you pedalboard" thread. :-

Me? I keep waiting for the "Post your deodorant brand" so I can post a picture of nothing. [confused]

Wow..and I thought i was being original....:-k The main reason why I really enjoy todays pedals is because of true bypass...if i just want amp and guitar, I just dont touch my pedals...and I dont notice any tone or volume lost when plugged in to pedals or just straight into the amp...IMHO

2165488920100337768S500x500Q85.jpg

Here it is on the practice room floor (AKA, "The Garage"). Just a simple little set up, Tuner - Overdrive (TS9) - Wah (595Q) - Distortion (MXR M104) - Flanger (DCF10) - Chorus (MXR M134), all Powered by a Gato Bus8. The signal is split by the Chorus Pedal then sent into Two Fender Stage Amps (100 and 112se). On the side is my old "Original Crybaby". It still gets used from time to time, but since it doesn't plug right into the Bus8 I stick with the 595Q.

Well...I don't have any right now.

There are a few that I want' date=' yeah, but there are others that I just don't see myself ever using.

I can't imagine ever using a chorus or delay pedal. It's just not me.[/quote']

yea i thought the exact same thing, but now i cant live without my chorus pedal...however im still getting used to how to use my carbon copy delay properly though..

Archived