Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Birthday Rhonda Vincent....

Murph

Murph' date=' I think Rhonda uses a Blue Chip pick [biggrin'] (teasing!)

Serious ?

[lol]

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Hey, I'm getting used to the orange .60mm's. There's Bluegrass hope for me yet !

Serious ?

[crying]

Bwahahahahahahaha.

Hey' date=' I'm getting used to the orange .60mm's. There's Bluegrass hope for me yet !

[/quote']

I had all the confidence in the world in ya!!! BTW, those .60mm's do it for me!

Larry' date=' you're only half right. I'm a half witty person....now GG......I can't vouch for her.....lol[/quote']

You're being too modest... we all KNOW you have a VAST witt, so if you wish to share it with GG, then you'll have a "Half-Vast" witt!

Hard working for sure! I saw her at a show in KC last fall and she and her band were smoking hot.

Indeed! Great band. Her bass player is one of the reasons I started playing music. Also, I've never seen a guitar player change a string as quick as her guitarist did last time I saw them. He popped the high E, and had a new one on(and in tune) in seconds!

I've never seen a guitar player change a string as quick as her guitarist did last time I saw them. He popped the high E' date=' and had a new one on(and in tune) in seconds![/quote']

I wonder if that would have been Josh Williams? He's not with her anymore but is a top notch player.

Hunter Berry is just plain scary.......

I wonder if that would have been Josh Williams? He's not with her anymore but is a top notch player.

Hunter Berry is just plain scary.......

Yep, it was Josh. He is indeed a monster on guitar! After the first time I saw them, I remember thinking "I couldn't play that fast if I had 2 left hands"!

Archived