Gibson Brands Forums

Get Connected w/Gibson Chairman & CEO Henry Juszkiewicz

Guest Gibson Lifestyle

Guest Gibson Lifestyle

Always at the cutting edge of innovation and connectivity, Gibson Guitar is pleased to announce a new forum, 4henry.gibson.com, which will allow fans to speak directly with Gibson Chairman and CEO Henry Juszkiewicz. The forum will be a venue for serious discussion on topics ranging from guitars to marketing and business ideas.

“I would love to get suggestions,” said Mr. Juszkiewicz, “from how the company works to what products you would like to see from us.”

Story:

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/Features/4henry-gibson-0714/

Henry's forum:

http://4henry.gibson.com

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...

What I'd really like to see would be some Gibson USA guitars that aren't faded finishes (I'm not knocking those, I had a SG Special faded in brown, it was cool) that are $1000 (or less) retail. -I think that lower retail price will get Gibson more young players, and that can turn into life long Gibson players like many of us here on the forums. Perhaps something like a Les Paul Special, SG Special, and a Flying V. Maybe make them in one exclusive color for the series (some kind of burst, or midnight blue, deep red, I dunno).

Also, please bring back the natural burst SG Standard. Besides a white Flying V, that's the next guitar I want. I'm too lazy for eBay.

Hmmm...

What I'd really like to see would be some Gibson USA guitars that aren't faded finishes (I'm not knocking those' date=' I had a SG Special faded in brown, it was cool) that are $1000 (or less) retail. -I think that lower retail price will get Gibson more young players, and that can turn into life long Gibson players like many of us here on the forums. Perhaps something like a Les Paul Special, SG Special, and a Flying V. Maybe make them in one exclusive color for the series (some kind of burst, or midnight blue, deep red, I dunno).

Also, please bring back the natural burst SG Standard. Besides a white Flying V, that's the next guitar I want. I'm too lazy for eBay.[/quote']

And the Explorer in Natural would be cool too.

The following errors were found:

* First Name: Cannot be left blank

* Last Name: Cannot be left blank

* Address: Cannot be left blank

* City: Cannot be left blank

* State: Cannot be left blank

* Phone: Cannot be left blank

* How many hours a week do you play guitar?: Cannot be left blank

seriously? how many hours a week I play guitar? ridiculous!

The following errors were found:

* First Name: Cannot be left blank

* Last Name: Cannot be left blank

* Address: Cannot be left blank

* City: Cannot be left blank

* State: Cannot be left blank

* Phone: Cannot be left blank

* How many hours a week do you play guitar?: Cannot be left blank

seriously? how many hours a week I play guitar? ridi****us!

I put more then 10' date=' lol.

It wont let me post to [blink

Nope, me neither. Signed up, can't post, can't reply, can't even view my own profile. Must be useless marketing crap to make us feel warm and fuzzy inside. Too bad because I had a couple of constructive suggestions but it's probably some employee and not Henry J replying anyway.

Wait a little bit...i guess the system needs a few mins.

Mind you it is new.

Not really. It's version 3.1.1 of software out of a box. IP Board

Maybe Ill just put on a bunch of random crap' date=' I mean my phone number? thats just insane.[/quote']

I put in the phone number for information (area code) 555-1212. I put in my real address if they want to send me junk mail but they don't need my phone number and I'm not one for chit chat or phone surveys.

Archived