Gibson Brands Forums

Get Connected w/Gibson Chairman & CEO Henry Juszkiewicz

Guest Gibson Lifestyle

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No offense to you personally, Duane, as your a mod and not a software dev, but I *am* a web designer/developer and if I launched something like that where my CEO was supposed to be looking like a swell guy but it didn't work and he didn't look so swell, it'd be my ***.

well i rerigistered unde duaneV using my business email and this time I did get the activation email. It went through and still I cannot post[confused] ...... ohlba wellba[biggrin]

maybe you don't play enough hours per week....

[thumbup]

You'll get one more email that you're approved to post

Or not.

I'm ok with not posting... it is silly to let me log in and yet prevent me from viewing my own profile.

Only get one chance to make a first impression.

[thumbup]

Ok, a couple hours later I got in.... Read some posts and liked what I saw... This looks like it could be a good thing. I just hope people don't abuse it and treat everyone with respect. I haven't figured out how to make a post yet but when I have something to post I'll figure it out.

Congrats on the new forum...

I can't post either. Is there a waiting period or something?

You will receive one more email stating your approval... Also if you havent checked' date=' look in your spam box for your avtivation link..... That's where mine was[blush']

Just logged in to the forum for the first time on a different computer. I don't know if the admins over there fixed an issue with the boards or if there's something going on with cookies from the site. So, if you've registered but are still having issues with posting, try logging out of the site and deleting any cookies from it then log back in again. It's a guess, but it's easy enough to try.

Hey guys' date='

All new users are manually approved before they can post, this is why there's a delay. It's a different forum with a different set of rules.

[/quote']

Ahhhh.... this makes sense!

I'm in... and thanks for letting me join the Forum!

I'd restrict logins until new members were approved. It's a little disconcerting to be asked for your personal info then get denied when you try to view it. Almost like a "Thanks for the info.... suck-ah!".

In any event, I hope they do make it exclusive so that the threads there are meaningful and the dialogue useful. We have a recreational forum here for those with a need to be playful.

There, that was nice, wasn't it?

Archived