Gibson Brands Forums

Get Connected w/Gibson Chairman & CEO Henry Juszkiewicz

Gibson CS

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=35994

Always at the cutting edge of innovation and connectivity, Gibson Guitar is pleased to announce a new forum, 4henry.gibson.com, which will allow fans to speak directly with Gibson Chairman and CEO Henry Juszkiewicz. The forum will be a venue for serious discussion on topics ranging from guitars to marketing and business ideas.

“I would love to get suggestions,” said Mr. Juszkiewicz, “from how the company works to what products you would like to see from us.”

Story:

http://www.gibson.com/en...res/4henry-gibson-0714/

Henry's forum:

http://4henry.gibson.com

Funny I filled in all the information and verified the account but when I go to one of the topics it tells me that I can't now reply to this topic.. and I can't start a new topic.

so even though I'm signed in.. it acts like I'm not registered.. any hints?

I had initial problems but it looks like the system is just real slow sending out the confirmation emails so you can gain full access

I got my confirmation email today (1 or 2 days after registering). Followed links and instructions' date=' got message saying Membership was activated. [b']Still can't reply or start a topic.[/b]

As a side note, I don't quite understand the desire of Gibson to start a second site for this purpose, when the official Gibson Forum already exists right here. Seems like a sub forum here made more sense, though they want an ID and info from us, that's probably why. Seems like they could still list/link it here, with a separate login.

Lastly, am I the only one who when reading the announcement/name (4henry.gibson.com), thinks of the face below? [biggrin] Just sayin'...

Henry_Gibson.jpg

FWIW, I got another email saying my account had been activated and now should be able to post. But I just spent 10 minutes wading through so many threads that should just be deleted on the basis of trolling/garbage/kids playing, and found no Henry J comment (I'm sure it's there, somewhere), that I'm not sure how much time I'll invest there. I really think the place could benefit from some judicious Moderating (which itself takes time).

Henry has made over seventy replies over there. And yes some of the crap that has been posted is embarrassing to see.

The begging and flat out whining is pathetic.

Henry.

I want cheaper ball caps.

Bloody Hell! What kind of crap is that to ask a CEO?

• 2 weeks later...

No T-BONE, you are not the only one.

I really loved Laugh-in back in the day..

Oppssss! I'm showing my age.

By the way, I had no problem joining this site. Now the other one, that's a different story altogether.. Can't figure that one out at all? 4hebrygibson let's me sign in, I'm logged in, but can't post ANYWHERE over there....

I just joined this site to find info. out there, cuz there is no info. thru them at all that I see.

Scott..

No T-BONE' date=' you are not the only one.

I really loved Laugh-in back in the day..

Oppssss! I'm showing my age.

By the way, I had no problem joining this site. Now the other one, that's a different story altogether.. Can't figure that one out at all? 4hebrygibson let's me sign in, I'm logged in, but can't post ANYWHERE over there....

I just joined this site to find info. out there, cuz there is no info. thru them at all that I see.

Scott..[/quote']

Pretty sure I am able to post there now (but no time to do so at the moment). Took several days, but eventually I'm pretty sure my account was enabled. Hang in there.

Pretty sure I am able to post there now (but no time to do so at the moment). Took several days' date=' but eventually I'm pretty sure my account was enabled. Hang in there.[/quote']

They sent me an email 5-6 days ago and said no at this time... The site there says only 2-3 % don't or can't join?? Yea right, I am 1 of 4 people that have been turned down that I personally know of. I'm sure there's plenty more..

I'm thinking maybe because I didn't include all of my last name or all the numbers in my st. address might be the reason.

I have gone back the second day and filled it out all the way.. Would I have to resubmit my info. again??

I just don't understand, cuz my user name logs in every time there. I try emailing a mod. but they never answer?

Anyways,this site has a lot of interesting threads, and the people seem very friendly here.. So, I can count this blessing anyways...

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

Funny I filled in all the information and verified the account but when I go to one of the topics it tells me that I can't now reply to this topic.. and I can't start a new topic.

so even though I'm signed in.. it acts like I'm not registered.. any hints?

Same thing here

• 4 weeks later...

This is a superb idea! I love to hang out on that fourm, I am actually a member now. The only thing is that I do not know how to post a topic or reply to a topic. Gibson Administration I know you are on here a lot so PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO POST ON HENRY'S FOURM! PLEASE! See ya later.

• 3 weeks later...

I registered a few days ago at "Talk to Henry". I can log in, but i can't post there...

I can't even look at others poeple profiles - is there a special approval process for that board?

Greetings

Michael

Did you try reading the thread you are posting in? [wink] Just sayin'... It is covered there.

• 1 month later...

Did you try reading the thread you are posting in? [wink] Just sayin'... It is covered there.

OK, having looked ENTIRELY through the "Talk to Henry J" thread, I see absolutely no indication of how we can attain posting access. I registered, signed in, filled out all the info...can't post. So IF YOU KNOW, TELL ME, because I'm not finding it.

Hinting around is annoying. If you know something, SAY SO.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived